(Share) Black Dog trading system

spike

"The strategy is currently performing very well and profits are made consistently. There is no reason to suppose that this will not continue indefinitely.
Please take the time to study the training material. The Black Dog team trades the strategy on a daily basis very successfully, this is achieved by following the rules of the system rigidly. It cannot be overstressed that diverging from the rules will probably result in failed trades. The rules are not difficult to follow, and there are only a few of them. They will protect you. The system works."

incl.. more MTF templates, indicators and manual
Black-dog-trading-system.png
Post automatically merged:

Download link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hi, has anyone got the latest black dog indicators to share please, or just the MTF2 MACD BDv_O9_O1_2O mq4 indicator, in the above zip file MTF2 indicator is not working, you can't attach it onto your chart, it's the only indicator that don't work thank you, tevres.

Thank you for sharing lucky_seb, I was browsing through the Black Dog website and noticed that one of the indicators is atr that prints on screen, stop loss and take profit targets, do you have this black dog indicator, if so you could you kindly share it please thank you in advance, tevres.

vitalfx

Yes, I have used black dog system, I made 6 trades 1 in loss and 5 in profit, the big thing is, this system provides very simple techniques to trade, but I will check it more for getting more results.

lucky_seb

Lucky Bastard
Thank you for sharing lucky_seb, I was browsing through the Black Dog website and noticed that one of the indicators is atr that prints on screen, stop loss and take profit targets, do you have this black dog indicator, if so you could you kindly share it please thank you in advance, tevres.
I use an EA i ve developed to open trade when i get signals from this system.
This trade panel is called Fibi_Manual which helps me automatically calculate the SL how much money i want to risk from my balance. If i want to risk 5 % of my balance and my lot is 0.1, it will calculate where the SL must be and place fibo levels where the SL moves when each level is reached.
Post automatically merged:

Try to use this indi for TP/SL calculation if u want.
SL = Price order - ATR in pips.
TP = Price order +3*ATR in pips where 3 is the R:R 1:3 ,,,which i use.
More info here :
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited: