(Share) Black Dog trading system

Thank you very much lucky_seb, really appreciate your help. I'll try both indicators and get back to you. I think black dog is very good trading system, it's just that I am not a good trader. Once again thank you tevres.

Hi Lucky_seb, which folder should I put the Fibi_Manual ex4 file, I've already put into indicator folder and it's not working, regards tevres.
Post automatically merged:

Hi Lucky_seb, I've moved it to experts file and it's working now thank you. Can you tell me does Fibi_Manual ex4 opens the trades on it's own or do you open the trade manually when you get the signal? once again thank you tevres.

Last edited:

lucky_seb

Lucky Bastard
Hi Lucky_seb, which folder should I put the Fibi_Manual ex4 file, I've already put into indicator folder and it's not working, regards tevres.
Post automatically merged:

Hi Lucky_seb, I've moved it to experts file and it's working now thank you. Can you tell me does Fibi_Manual ex4 opens the trades on it's own or do you open the trade manually when you get the signal? once again thank you tevres.
Fibi places 3 buttons in the chart and is a manual trader as soon as u see the right signals.
I dont trade every signals, i use weekly pivots to make the right entry also.
Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 9.43.25 PM.png

Attachments

vitalfx

I have very good results with black dog system, but need results from others forum experts about this system, it is my first time that I am take a system seriously, I am using thunderbolt for sl and tp.

I have very good results with black dog system, but need results from others forum experts about this system, it is my first time that I am take a system seriously, I am using thunderbolt for sl and tp.
For TP/SL i like ACB Forex Trading Suite V5.7 method , i will merge them . From what i have seen is the same logic as thunderbolt.

vitalfx

4 hour tf is not good for this system dear, I made 7 tades 6 in profit and 1 in loss, the reason is I use 15 30 and 1 hour tf only for 10 to 15 pips only, in 5 days I earned $450with 1 std lot which is enough, when checking trend changing I use 15 mi t tf, I also use 20 ma on 30 mint tf, I jump when price break the second channel of this system, when I achieve 10 or 15 pips I manually close the trade, now do this and check this system's magic.

Hi lucky_seb, the atr indicator you have shared with us it's not the same as the one I've seen on black dog website their one prints the sl and tp prices on your chart,do you have that one to share please, thank you, regards tevres.

4 hour tf is not good for this system dear, I made 7 tades 6 in profit and 1 in loss, the reason is I use 15 30 and 1 hour tf only for 10 to 15 pips only, in 5 days I earned $450with 1 std lot which is enough, when checking trend changing I use 15 mi t tf, I also use 20 ma on 30 mint tf, I jump when price break the second channel of this system, when I achieve 10 or 15 pips I manually close the trade, now do this and check this system's magic.
What pairs do you usually use?