one to one coaching

( SHARE ) Fb robot

vit007

FB robot wasn?t making any big buzz on the market but its looks like a hidden treasure to me. Here some back test results 2007 -2010 with MM of . It did very well thru turbulent time 2008 -2009 and what is most amazing it?s a low 10% maximal drawdawn.
Just want to get opinion of more experienced traders if its safe to go live with this one (I don?t fell like demo this one).
Vit

Attachments

radicaltour

VIP Member
without having the EA to play with, i would guess that this one is a scalper like Kain/Megadroid? Probably 4-5 pip TP with 40 pip SL?

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
without having the EA to play with, i would guess that this one is a scalper like Kain/Megadroid? Probably 4-5 pip TP with 40 pip SL?
SL is a fixed 50 and TP is 30, but this EA is based on indicators, and results are relative cose expert close positions when indicators change direction, and
opening new order same time on oposite direction. But what is real when you test on H1 even on 90% modeling quality results are not real , they are 2-3 X
better then live, there is also in backtest not included commisions and variablle spread. So that EA will be generaly in minus at last., maybe draw!!

vit007

SL is a fixed 50 and TP is 30, but this EA is based on indicators, and results are relative cose expert close positions when indicators change direction, and
opening new order same time on oposite direction. But what is real when you test on H1 even on 90% modeling quality results are not real , they are 2-3 X
better then live, there is also in backtest not included commisions and variablle spread. So that EA will be generaly in minus at last., maybe draw!!
The name of the EA on the report and on the link below so search the net. I did run 5 min test and the results even better than h1 . and if DD only 10% mean you can increase lot 5 times .
Vit
http://depositfiles.com/files/w4viwxizl

Attachments

bonnie1234

The name of the EA on the report and on the link below so search the net. I did run 5 min test and the results even better than h1 . and if DD only 10% mean you can increase lot 5 times .
Vit
http://depositfiles.com/files/w4viwxizl
Vit,

The name on the report does not give the EAs name away.

I have no idea why you haven`t just attached it here as it is not blacklisted that I can see...

Using my super sleuth skills (and windows search for FB) I can only assume it is this one attached folks...

If it is not forex brilliance that we are discussing then I apologize for the wrong upload folks...

Peace!

sliffy

according to user manual fx brillance isn't compatible with ecn brokers
alpari uk is ecn broker... do i can use this ea with alpari?

radicaltour

VIP Member
vit007,
I'll be interested to see this thing running live...cause my backtest shows totally opposite of your result. :-(

sreesimha

Hi Sliffy,

What tf are you using please? Also are you changing any settings at all in the expert adviser( magic number etc?) .I have put them on forward demo testing but my EU is not making any trades. I have one trade on GU now on 1 hour tf which is open.

Thanks,

Sree.

sliffy

i use it on eu 1H, default settings, 20% risk... no trades today
gu backtest was poor so it runs on eu only

sliffy

i observed that fb doesn't trade if there are open eurusd trades from other robots
is it possible to modify the code?
it shouldn't consider if there are open trades or not...

thx

Attachments

stovedude

i observed that fb doesn't trade if there are open eurusd trades from other robots
is it possible to modify the code?
it shouldn't consider if there are open trades or not...

thx
Not an easy task. It's buried in the dll somewhere...

one to one coaching