(share) Forex Libra Code

original untouched executable for those wanting the installer is included.

for those not wanting to run the exe file the ex4 files are already included for you.

no i don't have the source code

please support the vendors for products you find value in, if you make money then its only fair you use a little to say thank you and purchase the system.

*IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN DOWNLOADING*

CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON TOP RIGHT WILL DOWNLOAD ALL RARS FOR YOU, HOWEVER FOR ME PERSONALLY UPDATE 6 WAS CORRUPTED TWICE FOR ME WHICH BROKE THE ENTIRE 2.5GB DOWNLOAD

-SOLUTION

I USED WINRAR TO "REPAIR" THE 2.5GB RAR WHICH FIXED EVERYTHING EXCEPT UPDATE 6 WHICH IT DELETED, AT THIS POINT I THEN MANUALLY SELECTED TO DOWNLOAD JUST THAT UPDATE 6 RAR FROM THE LINK BELOW

*IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN USING THIS SYSTEM*

please do understand that each update is meant to come at a later date you are not meant to access all information at once so you dont overload yourself. please use the provided videos and understand what you are being presented and taught before attempting to progress. there is a reason material was held back and handed out in intervals and you should consider this before using this system.

a poor tradesman blames his tools

enjoy

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

wannawintrades

WwI Memebr
Many Thanks syk1kz. You put in a lot of time and effort to share this system. I have not tried it, but I have been waiting for someone to share it. You are most definately a wonderful person and a member of the highest standing in my book. Please ignore the "CLOWNS" whom post without thinking. Once again Thank You and keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Farazi

WwI Memebr
syk1kz;n2349453 said:
original untouched executable for those wanting the installer is included.

for those not wanting to run the exe file the ex4 files are already included for you.

no i don't have the source code

please support the vendors for products you find value in, if you make money then its only fair you use a little to say thank you and purchase the system.

*IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN DOWNLOADING*

CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON TOP RIGHT WILL DOWNLOAD ALL RARS FOR YOU, HOWEVER FOR ME PERSONALLY UPDATE 6 WAS CORRUPTED TWICE FOR ME WHICH BROKE THE ENTIRE 2.5GB DOWNLOAD

-SOLUTION

I USED WINRAR TO "REPAIR" THE 2.5GB RAR WHICH FIXED EVERYTHING EXCEPT UPDATE 6 WHICH IT DELETED, AT THIS POINT I THEN MANUALLY SELECTED TO DOWNLOAD JUST THAT UPDATE 6 RAR FROM THE LINK BELOW

*IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN USING THIS SYSTEM*

please do understand that each update is meant to come at a later date you are not meant to access all information at once so you dont overload yourself. please use the provided videos and understand what you are being presented and taught before attempting to progress. there is a reason material was held back and handed out in intervals and you should consider this before using this system.

a poor tradesman blames his tools

enjoy

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Thanks but how would you register it. This is better than their other stuff but actually all of them are worthless. However thanks for all your hard work. We all appreciate it.

Farazi

WwI Memebr
wannawintrades;n2349521 said:
If anyone has a problem loading. Try installing the indis and ea manually. That's what I had to do and now it works.
Good one. How do we get it registered part problem? Anyone knows this answer carefully.Install and load is not going to work with all of them. One if them might require license information ??.

wannawintrades

WwI Memebr
Good one. How do we get it registered part problem? Anyone knows this answer carefully.Install and load is not going to work with all of them. One if them might require license information ??.
Go to the directory where you extracted all of the RAR Files . Then type .tpl Into the search box and find the Supplied template. Open MT4 and paste this template Onto a chart. Hope this helps.

Farazi

WwI Memebr
Go to the directory where you extracted all of the RAR Files . Then type .tpl Into the search box and find the Supplied template. Open MT4 and paste this template Onto a chart. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your generosity and help. I have not installed this indicator but I have read reviews about it. Please read everything and watch all videos before you trade using this indicator specially as it requires a lot of reading and watching videos on how to use this indicator properly.. This indicator was reviewed by someone on youtube who is an independent trader like us and he gave good reviews for Libra code but bad reviews about Scorpio code developed by the same company as the trader Vladimir is a swing trader not using indicators but just sells them for his company. You can watch his youtube videos for better advice.