one to one coaching

[SHARE] iDRAW= MagicStick Clone

if you are not already a member, Please sign up and get the iDRAW for free. The info is on the front page of the blog. or you can send an email to idraw@pipinvestment.com
I have auto forwarding linked to that email for the download instructions.

kind regards,
--
William Schaarrand

Also support Will, author and the guy giving this freely @ pipinvestment.com. Thanks.

StaticX

Has anyone tried this yet?

From my understanding, you draw trendlines on your chart, attach the EA and it will enter the trades based on a breakout of the trendlines. (i.e. breakout, pullback, continuation pattern)

My only question and one that I could not find the answer to, is on the site/video you have to name the trendlines appropiately. Does anyone know what the name of the trendlines are supposed to be?

Cheers
StaticX

I don't think it matters. Something like trendline1/trendline2 or trendhigh/trendlow. I think he took the same basics for this EA from trendmeleaveme
EA. Which you can find on II,tsd,ff or just google it.

How to:

How to:

Yes that is correct. iDRAW is TRENDMELEAVEME with adjustable pending and multiple line entry.

You will have to label your trendlines as the following:

for a break out upward: buystop1, buystop2, buystop3, etc

for a break out downward: sellstop1, sellstop2, sellstop3, etc

also iDRAW doesn't wait for the close of a candle for entry as TMLM did. You can read the forum of my thoughts behind refining this trading tool. here:

I have also added TP SL and trailing stop as requested from users.

I have added slippage as well. I will provide a new link on the blog within 48hours.

have a good weekend

I added Email support within metatrader for opening of orders.

I still have plans to add a few more features for wedge breakout style trades.

Idraw 1.4 Update

Idraw 1.4 Update

In the last few weeks, I have added these features

- ScalpMode-

This allows the trader to use Trendlines labeled (buystop1,2,3 sellstop1,2,3)
for Market orders instead of Pending orders.
Advantage- Brokers often have a 10 pip distance from current price for pending orders, therefore for scalping, the closest OrderModify would be 10 pips away.

With ScalpMode set to True, a market order will enter at the trendline break

- StopLossLine -

The Top Trendline - (Buystop1) Will act as a Stoploss line for Sellorder (Sellstop1) and Visa Versa. Therefore We can draw a Wedge with trendlines before a news event and the trendlines will act as a Moving Stoploss for the opposite order.

This features complete this Project

Idraw - In action -

vit007

if you are not already a member, Please sign up and get the iDRAW for free. The info is on the front page of the blog. or you can send an email to idraw@pipinvestment.com
I have auto forwarding linked to that email for the download instructions.

kind regards,
--
William Schaarrand

Also support Will, author and the guy giving this freely @ pipinvestment.com. Thanks.
Hi.. I use magic stick as of my primary trading tools . But its week spat is when you trade on 1HR chart and have one long bar that brakes resistance orders will open on beginning of second bar and that?s usually when some retracement starts after strong move. Things get even more worse on H4. So your EA looks like can solve this problem. Another improvement you can add if you put BUY SELL right on the chart ,so after droving trend line one can activate buy sell just buy moving them. Im sending you a similar EA that has this function plus many others. Its written in Russian but MQL you will understand.
To me trend lines , support and resistance plus proper money management that?s all you need for profitable trading.
Good luck
Vit

Attachments

Hi.. I use magic stick as of my primary trading tools . But its week spat is when you trade on 1HR chart and have one long bar that brakes resistance orders will open on beginning of second bar and that?s usually when some retracement starts after strong move. Things get even more worse on H4. So your EA looks like can solve this problem. Another improvement you can add if you put BUY SELL right on the chart ,so after droving trend line one can activate buy sell just buy moving them. Im sending you a similar EA that has this function plus many others. Its written in Russian but MQL you will understand.
To me trend lines , support and resistance plus proper money management that?s all you need for profitable trading.
Good luck
Vit

This is not mine. I wish I could take credit for it. Pipinvestment(Will) in post #6 is the actual developer of this EA and other nice ones. All kudos go to him.

vit007

In the last few weeks, I have added these features

- ScalpMode-

This allows the trader to use Trendlines labeled (buystop1,2,3 sellstop1,2,3)
for Market orders instead of Pending orders.
Advantage- Brokers often have a 10 pip distance from current price for pending orders, therefore for scalping, the closest OrderModify would be 10 pips away.

With ScalpMode set to True, a market order will enter at the trendline break

- StopLossLine -

The Top Trendline - (Buystop1) Will act as a Stoploss line for Sellorder (Sellstop1) and Visa Versa. Therefore We can draw a Wedge with trendlines before a news event and the trendlines will act as a Moving Stoploss for the opposite order.

This features complete this Project

Idraw - In action -
Hi pipinvestment I guess post # 8 is for you.

Another improvement you can add if you put BUY SELL right on the chart ,so after droving trend line one can activate buy sell just buy moving them.
Good luck
Vit
I'm not quite sure what this means and what is the objective here.

enter a Buy or sell order by just moving the Label object buy/sell? I think that is correct. For myself, if I am in front of the PC i'll just use a script to enter a market order quickly. Within the script, I already have the lot size, TP and SL etc. added.

Trendline trading is more so, AWAY from the pc. Thats why I added the TimeFilter too, so I can setup the trendlines and have them activated at US open or 30 minutes before Eur Close. many other ways to use this feature too, like news releases.. I'll be back soon.

Good luck traders. And if anyone has the 1.2 or 1.2 version, feel free to post it in here. These versions are free and share them all you want. It has all the basic functions to get you started trading trendlines.

iDRAW 1.4 Released

iDRAW 1.4 Released

Features included:

- Standard Trailing Stop (Break Even ? Lock in Profit)
- Dynamic Trailing Stop (ATR Trend Following)
- Close trade by line (Wedge pattern and trend reversals)
- Unlimited entry points (Free version limited to two entries)
- Trading Zone Time Filter (Straddle News Releases)
- Scalp Mode (Free version limited to pending orders)
- Access to Yahoo Groups (Free membership for 3 months)

Live account -

Trend Line Strategy worked Very Well this week as we had a lot of whip saw action on many pairs. The account is over 55% after scoring a few hundred pips yesterday and today.

NFP is next, and we may straddle the news on some USD pairs.

I hope everyone is enjoying the iDRAW :)

Straddle that NFP news release and make some pips today. Good Luck everyone.

Tekmann

Hello.

I've just downloaded the free version from their site, and have some questions.

1. Is free version same as paid version and want to confirm it works.?
2. EA is installed in top right and can set parameters, drawn trendline and labeled but
how do i turn on. as step 3 is missing in instructions as shown below.???
3. Cant see stats in left side of page, is that because not on.?
4. Has anyone on this forum had great sucess and could we see myfxbook result pls ;)

p.s he's missed step 3 in EA is that intentional or error.?

Thanks a lot for reply
Tekmann

iDRAW Semi-Automated Trading System
Step One: Draw trendlines
Step Two: Label trendlines: buystop1,2,3 or sellstop1,2,3 etc
Step Four: Adjust StepUpper and StepLower values as needed
Step Five: Use Email alerts to monitor your trades remotely
Risk Disclosure: Use at your risk. We are not liable for your losses
Questions/Support 'idraw@pipinvestment.com'
To turn off this notification, Purchase at

Free version allows pending orders only
Once you label the trendline, New lines will be automatically created ( step upper and step lower) . These lines are the activator and trigger lines.
No comments are displayed on the chart with free version ( keep the screen clean for those who use idraw on many charts - Paid version has options to turn comments on off)

We also released iDRAW 1.5 for Range Bound Trading since iDRAW1.4 is designed for Break outs only!

mconcari

The new Magic Stick plus can do that for you check out i've tried it and it is amazing

one to one coaching