one to one coaching

[Share] Omega

Ok guys here is the deal with this EA, I purchased this Ea a couple yrs ago. For a while it made me decent money. Eventually it began to loose money and I stopped using it. Recently I began demo again and it shows good results again.

Here is the issue, the developer disaapeared off the face of the earth after a few month's. As per his instruction Ea had to manually be turned on and off during US session and should not be traded during news events. So I am hoping that with the great programmer's we have in this forum maybe some modifications can be made to make this EA profitable without having to manually turn it on and off.

Maybe a News filter,
a Time Filter
a Stop Trade after Profit

and any great ideas you guys may have.

By the way it is a Martingale with a unique stradagy it will close in profit multiple trades or just a single trade while leaving the rest of the basket open.

Regards
EzBusiness

H

hermes

On what pair and TF you were successful? News and time filters will help a lot.
Thanks Hermes

On what pair and TF you were successful? News and time filters will help a lot.
Thanks Hermes
I always used it on GBP/USD 1h tf. I used manual lot size starting at .01 lots, never used mm cause it would blow acct. If you read the developers instructions all the things that we need to do manually can be incorporated to the expert to do automatically. and Im sure some more features can help.

Demo stats for my forward test are Starting balance 5000, ending 7309 in a few days of trading of trading. Currently only one trade open with less than one dollar dd.

This ea always makes money, but if it trades during news it bows up and if it trades long trends it can blow up, but with the right filters it should keep making money all the time.

Put on a $5000 demo forward test on gbpusd with no mm and .01 lots to start and you will be impressed. It is suppose to work during us session only but I have left it 24hrs and works fine but with higher risk. According to instruction we should close out all open trades after US session and start over next day.

EzBusiness

H

hermes

Do you have some manual or instructions? In that attachment is only ex4 file, no instructions. That's why I asked for TF and pair.
Thanks Hermes

Do you have some manual or instructions? In that attachment is only ex4 file, no instructions. That's why I asked for TF and pair.
Thanks Hermes
Sorry it didn't come with manual. it came with video but they r too large to upload.

EzBusiness

H

hermes

Upload it on:
Its easy even with huge MB. I do it that way. People can download it from there. I put it on screen yesterday and immediately started to trade. It makes more trades than FX Hacked but sorry lost almost all trades. Minus $150 on demo. It was during night. It cannot trade other session than US!
Hermes

Upload it on:
Its easy even with huge MB. I do it that way. People can download it from there. I put it on screen yesterday and immediately started to trade. It makes more trades than FX Hacked but sorry lost almost all trades. Minus $150 on demo. It was during night. It cannot trade other session than US!
Hermes
Hello Hermes,

I am trying to get set up with mega as i am writing this message. I wanted to let you know that before starting the EA developer suggest clearing the global variables so it could make the right money calculation. I don't always do it and it seems to trade fine but I would check on that if I were you. This week I left it on 24/7and it is doing great my 5000 acct is at 8500 just this week.

Hopefully I will upload a mega link soon.

Regards
EzBusiness

Here it is with the time filter. I'll try to do the news filter this weekend. Optimize the FromHourTrade and ToHourTrade first.
Thank you for your hard work Stovedude, hopefully in a couple hrs I will be able to upload the complete file with videos so you can understand the logic better. Your doing an awesome job.

EzBusiness

Here is the complete package with instruction vidios and logic explanation.

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=FCJCPCOS

EzBusiness

stovedude

I'll take a look at the video. For now, here is the version with the news filter. Adjust the minutes before and after news, and also the impact of the news (check out FF forum).

Attachments

I'll take a look at the video. For now, here is the version with the news filter. Adjust the minutes before and after news, and also the impact of the news (check out FF forum).

Thank You very much StoveDude, your awesome. I will put this to test imediately. I will let you know results.

EzBusiness

H

hermes

The file is momentary unavailable said the mega?
What's wrong?
Hermes
P.S. second attempt successful! Probably too many downloads and overloaded at Saturday noon.
I will give it try also.
Thanks EzBusiness
Hermes

The file is momentary unavailable said the mega?
What's wrong?
Hermes
P.S. second attempt successful! Probably too many downloads and overloaded at Saturday noon.
I will give it try also.
Thanks EzBusiness
Hermes

Your welcome Hermes, were all in it together trying to find a good system, or to modify a system to make it good.

EzBusiness

H

hermes

Friend told me that Omega works only on USDJPY 1H. The problem could be GU? Should be tested on both pairs who will be the winner. Now with the filters it should work better.
I actually have the old Omega somewhere.
Cheers Hermes

stovedude

Someone said there was a new version of FFCal, but I couldn't find it. Hopefully this version works fine. Check for errors when the market opens (actually it might generate errors anytime it is attached). The NewsImpact setting should be 1 for low, 2 for medium, and 3 for high. As far as the minutes before and after, this is anybody's guess. Probably the default is good. You can probably set the minutes after to 30, but it may not make much difference.

stovedude

Maybe the THV version will be better. Another consideration for FFCal is that it has an Offset hour parameter (default is -1), whereas other versions do not. Use this version which will set it to 0 by default. A good idea is to just attach it to the chart 3 hrs before the news comes out to see how it reacts (check ForexFactory.com to compare the event times with your chart). Also attach the THV version or the other one in Hermes post above on another chart of the same currency to see what the difference is.

Attachments

one to one coaching