one to one coaching

{Share} Scalper EA

Hello Everyone,

This is an EA I found that has great results prior to 2010 on EUR/CHF. Recently I been testing with USD/CHF and has been getting pretty good results. But this EA is very basic and since I am not a programmers I thought with the forums help maybe we can make this EA more stable.

It needs better money management to include .01 lots and any suggestions you might have. I don't know what the trading logic is on it but when you programmers look at the code im sure you will find out since it looks very basic.

Hope with your help we can improve this EA.
Sorry I don't know more about EA.

Thanks in Advance
EzBusiness

TF 15 min
Usd/Chf
Eur/Chf
Maybe other pairs if we can improve performance

Attachments

stovedude

Looks pretty good on BT. Maybe with a little tweaking and MM improvements, we can increase the profit with similar low DD. I'll have to analyze the strategy visually.

Looks pretty good on BT. Maybe with a little tweaking and MM improvements, we can increase the profit with similar low DD. I'll have to analyze the strategy visually.
Thanks Stovedude,

I'm sure that with your programming and the input of our members we can have a good ea with low drawdown. The drawdown is what caught my attention as well, it is very low.

I figure the first thing would be an updated MM, maybe news filter, and depending on the strategy maybe use better filters for short term trends or volatility. Just a few suggestions but I'm sure the members will have some great input also.

But I guess we will wait for you to analyze the strategy and we will go from there.

Thanks
EzBusiness

one to one coaching