Aurix Exchange

[Share] ScalperSignal v1.01 with alert (need MQL4 help too)

I need some programmer's help here.

Please find 2 attachments: scalpersignal v1.01. One with sound alert and one without.

Somehow the coding in each indicator looks different. Visually speaking, the one without alert looks more reliable on the chart.

Moreover, the one with alert is very noisy because it keeps sounding before the bar is closed.

It would be great if someone can replicate the sound alert coding into the indicator without alert.

I really want to test this indicator out. Here's the latest version anyway:

If someone has the latest, please share. Any tips for best use of indicator, please share. Thanks.

Attachments

• ScalperSignal_v1.01+Alert.mq4
    4.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ScalperSignal_v1.01.mq4
    3.7 KB · Views: 4

stovedude

Try this one. Overall, the indicator is not coded very well. I can look into it further soon.

Attachments

• ScalperSignal_v1.01_Alerts.mq4
    4.4 KB · Views: 5
Hey Stovedude, I was also looking for the Range Oscillator where you said it's useless, hehe. I thought ScalperSignal + RO is good for spotting reversals.

Unless you tell me there's a better indicator than RO.

Oops, Stovedude's ScalperSignal cannot be loaded. A log file appears with the message:

2;75;C:\Program Files\IBFX 1\experts\indicators\ScalperSignal_v1.01_Alerts.mq4;110:56;'TimeFrameStr' - variable not defined

stovedude

Sorry about that. I copied from another indy and forgot to compile it for errors.

Attachments

• ScalperSignal_v1.01_Alerts.mq4
    4.4 KB · Views: 10

Aurix Exchange