Aurix Exchange

[SHARE] Semi-Automated Kit Pro

I wanted to share another semi-auto bot. Actually 12 bots in a kit. Educated and .pdf's included.

The kit contains 12 expert advisors, divided in 6 classes:
? EAs realizing tactics based on technical analysis (channels, triangles, rectangles
etc.)
? EAs realising tactics based on fundamental analysis (news trading)
? EAs hunting on specific trading opportunities (trailing pending orders) and
controlling pending orders (OCO, one‐cancel‐other).
? EAs controlling opened positions (advanced trailing stop loss)
? EAs controlling changes of account balance (some kind of generalized Stop Loss
and Take Profit for whole account balance).
? EAs augmenting performance of manual control of orders and EA ? trade
assistants (graphical order control by mouse, market price performance alerts.

Enjoy~
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/JMABSJAV/Robo-Kit_Edu_0.rar_links
:D:D:D

share bump

share bump

I had gotten quite a few people hitting the thanks button for my sharing of this in the Straddle Pro thread that I thought that I would attach it here again in the hopes that this post will reach someone that has missed this thread. Below is a list of the different semi-ea's that are contained in the .rar attachment.....ENJOY>:D

You must be registered for see images attach

i‐TradeByChartLines
i‐MouseOrderControl
i‐NewsTrader
i‐TrailingPendingStopOrder
i‐TrailingPendingLimitOrder
i‐TrailingStopLoss & LossLess
i‐OCO (one‐cancel‐others)
i‐CloseByTotals
i‐CloseByTotalsPercents
i‐CloseOnTime
i‐LevelSound

P.S. The news trader is a straddle trader that changes the pending order along with PA until the news is released..And works off of time and not price.;)

I had gotten quite a few people hitting the thanks button for my sharing of this in the Straddle Pro thread that I thought that I would attach it here again in the hopes that this post will reach someone that has missed this thread. Below is a list of the different semi-ea's that are contained in the .rar attachment.....ENJOY>:D

Hi Vinsonwade,

Just felt the need to do a little more than 'just' hitting thanks - I came looking for the first post's item which is no longer available and saw your post - Spot On - Great share and an unexpected bonus ;¬)

Morpheus

Aurix Exchange