Aurix Exchange

( SHARE ) trend direction

Mrodri

This post is over 3 years old
I searched the forum and this is what came up, I didn't want to re-post if the indicator is already part of the forum. Is that not the rules of the forum? Search 1st and you don't find then post your request, is that not correct?

You did exactly correct, What I was pointing out was the original poster was over 3 years old. May no longer be in forum. So instead of quoting him, yes in this thread but merely asking does any forum members have new or recent version they could provide a share copy of. You did nothing wrong. Thanks for being a member. Do you have a pic of what kind of trend direction. that could help also because there is a lot of trend direction indicators out there. Which one you were looking for with a picture could help ID the correct one. Or just a basic trend direction indicator lets the members know what you are looking for. Thanks

Peachy

I searched the forum and this is what came up, I didn't want to re-post if the indicator is already part of the forum. Is that not the rules of the forum? Search 1st and you don't find then post your request, is that not correct?

Mrodri

You did exactly correct, What I was pointing out was the original poster was over 3 years old. May no longer be in forum. So instead of quoting him, yes in this thread but merely asking does any forum members have new or recent version they could provide a share copy of. You did nothing wrong. Thanks for being a member. Do you have a pic of what kind of trend direction. that could help also because there is a lot of trend direction indicators out there. Which one you were looking for with a picture could help ID the correct one. Or just a basic trend direction indicator lets the members know what you are looking for. Thanks

Peachy

Hello Peachy,

Here is a PIC of the indicator:

Aurix Exchange