(Share) True Trendline Indicaor

S

styan

The file is copy protected, anyone would like to own it, they sould buy it for only 5eur/30days. If you need more info, I can help you out.

Regards,
The founder of TrueTL

S

styan

We've just refreshed our site's Buy-page. We received many request about the license (such as multiple account subscribing or longer usage period). Before, we had a custom-license for this request, but now, we can give 6 options to purchase TrueTL faster and easier than earlier.

Let's visit the TrueTL website.

H

hankt80

I tested it for a month and in my opinion it draws to many trendlines, you get like 5-8 trendlines on 15M chart close to each other and that is very confusing cos you actually dont know which break is the ''real'' TD break, I prefer to draw them manually. On 4H+ TF its ok but I hardly trade that TF.

S

styan

I tested it for a month and in my opinion it draws to many trendlines, you get like 5-8 trendlines on 15M chart close to each other and that is very confusing cos you actually dont know which break is the ''real'' TD break, I prefer to draw them manually. On 4H+ TF its ok but I hardly trade that TF.
Yes, sometimes it can draws a lot of trendlines; it?s occurs particularly in uncertain movements (as we?ve seen the aftermath of the previous weeks fundamental background). It?s a fact, that sometimes in M1 timeframe it shows only one main trendline, but it could appears on H4 with a lot of trendlines. The number of lines not depends on the timeframe. Important, that each trendline is a potential stopping point. Therefore, I enter to those breakout only which has ?enough? space to the next level or trendline (R/R ratio).
These rules are appearing on our website?s
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
too.
But you can observe only the 3 touches trendlines; it?s another strategy too.

I recommend, to turn off auto-refresh, so you can scroll back on the chart, and use ?Calculate Trendline? script, where you could see the possible stops from the inner trendlines - as I shown it on the video.

S

styan

We?ve just revamped our

We launched a blog site about our developments, trading-examples and other thoughts. You can leave comments here too. In addition, you can find us easier on social networks and you can subscribe to our blog?s RSS-feed.

mywid

WwI Memebr
Just thanks to me

Just thanks to me

We?ve just revamped our

We launched a blog site about our developments, trading-examples and other thoughts. You can leave comments here too. In addition, you can find us easier on social networks and you can subscribe to our blog?s RSS-feed.
This is even better trendline, and much better than the one someone try to sell for 5eur. No need to pay a penny, no password and no need to educate. Just thanks to me should be enough.

Someone send me the code and I just copy it to MQ file and name it after my name.

p/s: Sorry Im a kind of person who like to share as forex money is not like a cake that will finish if I share to everyone and I hate those people who try to sell rubbish.

Wid

Attachments

S

styan

It? a joke, or what? Our (TrueTL) indicator has much more features than yours and more accurate too. Most of the costumers doesn?t want to believe that such a tool like the TrueTL-system can be cheap like 5eur. My conscience is absolutely clear. Please watch the
again (from the beginning till the end), and you will find the huge difference between them.

mywid

WwI Memebr
It? a joke, or what? Our (TrueTL) indicator has much more features than yours and more accurate too. Most of the costumers doesn?t want to believe that such a tool like the TrueTL-system can be cheap like 5eur. My conscience is absolutely clear. Please watch the
again (from the beginning till the end), and you will find the huge difference between them.
Lol, so you claimed that you found the holygrail. If so, Im sure you have made tons of money. So what is the just 5eur. Just share it here as your share in the forex market wont be taken.

I believe, soon or later, it will be a piece of circulation in this forum.

wid

S

styan

Firstly please read the first sentences of the
before you say something which untrue.

"TrueTL IS NOT A TRADING SYSTEM. It?s only a helpful tool to trendline trading. In itself, this indicator never gives a perfect entry point, because it depends on your system (indicators, timeframe, instrument)."

On the forex market the anybody knows the holygrail not exist, so i never said this.

neilrickaby

WwI Memebr
Lol, so you claimed that you found the holygrail. If so, Im sure you have made tons of money. So what is the just 5eur. Just share it here as your share in the forex market wont be taken.

I believe, soon or later, it will be a piece of circulation in this forum.

wid
thanks for the share mywid, but honestly I couldn't use your indicator, and i do pay for and use TrueTL - it is very good, and no its not a holy grail and was never intended to be (or advertised as) its just one good tool in your forex toolbox :)

S

styan

Together with our strategic partner we are working on a full blast of the trendline alert indicator. There will be many options in it.
Three types of alert case: break before close, break after close, trendline approach.
Four types of alert mode: email, popup, sound, pictogram on the chart.
For each option separately switchable and customisable.
Coming soon in the first week of January.

Until then, have a good testing - with TrueTL?s testing-ability :) - and a Merry Christmas too.