(Share) True Trendline Indicaor

krish

WwI Memebr
Free Trend Line Indicator(Sharing makes Happier)

Free Trend Line Indicator(Sharing makes Happier)

Friends,
i use this one for a long time, was really very useful to find the trend just for confirmation,and might be useful for u too
Try this
Regards
Krish:)

S

styan

TrueTL 1.55 is Released!

We migrated to two servers, so from now, the TrueTL has a redundant connection for the calculation. If the main calculation server is not responding, TrueTL is going to change the settings, and requests the necessary calculation from a different server. It's proceed in the background automatically and quickly, you won't notice it.

Here is the TrueTL for free.
h**p://pitforex.c0m/index.php?topic=1172.msg7718#msg7718

Good Luck

Mywid
Hi Wid,

Thanks for share... I was able to get it and have no errors but also it is not plotting tl's... Have you been able to get it to work? Does it require dll... journal is not telling me such but it is not working for moi.

Thanks

TCT

i think understanding of indicators is very tough. without getting proper knowledge about them we can't be able to understand the true direction of the indicators.

S

styan

Yes, many changes happened :) Now, example:

You can download two indicators for free from our
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
:

Stepless MTF RSI Indicator
Stepless MTF CCI Indicator

Enjoy it!

S

styan

Hi Styan i meet you at many website but i want ask your indicator can use with demo version ?? i'm using TrueTL 1.0 but i interest version 1.5
Unfortunatelly the demo not available, but you can purchase only 30 days, and if you like it, you can continue the purchase, or buy a lifetime license.

S

styan

I don't understand why i must pay for this indi???? It only draw support and resistance so everyone can run demark and its almost the same. Demark is for free.
From the website
page (worth checking out the whole page):

"WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRUETL AND DEMARK TRENDLINES?
TrueTL draws all trendlines, not just two of them and not inaccurately like Demark does. TrueTL analyses the movements from the first candle in the chart?s history, and it sets the end of the trendline to the last pullback. It has different drawing algorithm, marks all 3 touches-trendlines and the lowest / highest trendlines too.. and so on... We explained all features in the detailed user's guide video, so the difference is absolutely obvious."

cuongcali

WwI Memebr
From the website
page (worth checking out the whole page):

"WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRUETL AND DEMARK TRENDLINES?
TrueTL draws all trendlines, not just two of them and not inaccurately like Demark does. TrueTL analyses the movements from the first candle in the chart?s history, and it sets the end of the trendline to the last pullback. It has different drawing algorithm, marks all 3 touches-trendlines and the lowest / highest trendlines too.. and so on... We explained all features in the detailed user's guide video, so the difference is absolutely obvious."
i agree with styan i used Tom Demark but trend draw very noise i interest with TrueTL ( I'm using 1.1 version )

P/S Styan : How i can purchase TrueTL 1.5 and the differences between 1.1 and 1.5 ?

S

styan

P/S Styan : How i can purchase TrueTL 1.5 and the differences between 1.1 and 1.5 ?
Whats new from 1.01:

• Improved candle stick recognition, and new switchable algorithm for redrawing (Lazy redraw)
  • Filter the duplicated/narrow trendlines
  • Offline chart compatibility
  • It can draws trendline to candle body
  • Cut trendline ending
  • And so on...
...and RSI and CCI trendline...

You can check the full list in details, and with pictures on the
page, on the website, and if you like to purchase, you can do it in the
page.

S

styan

TrueTL 1.6 is Released!

TrueTL 1.6 is Released!

We are pleased to announce the new version of our indicators.

What's new in TrueTL 1.6:

• Automatic username storing: If you type your username into any TrueTL indicator, you don't need anymore to type in again, because all of the indicators will remember.
  • RSI and CCI trendline goes multi timeframe: You can watch other timeframe's indicator values, without switching between the timeframes. You can set timeframe of the indicator to: 0 = Timeframe used on the chart, 1 = M1, 5 = M5, 15 = M15, 60 = H1, 240 = H4, 1440 = D1, 10080 = W1, 432200 = MN1.
  • Other improvements for RSI and CCI trendline:
    - Cut TL Ending: cut the trendline's ending when it's broken.
    - RSI Width: specify the width of the RSI and CCI lines
    - Trendline Width: specify the width of the trendlines
On the
you can find all settings with description. The
page contains all new features and sample pictures, from the first release.