one to one coaching

Sharing My Daily Signal

fxrider2017

Hey all,
Here I want to share my trading by providing the signal.

If anyone wishes to follow the given signal, you must comply with the prescribed conditions such as money management, take profit point & pending order.

The given signal is not too difficult, just by putting the pending order that will be given by me. I will update time to time until the entry make a profit and HIT TP.

I will try my best to provide the signal and anyone who wants to ask can ask questions in this thread.

Lets enjoy with the trade...:D

Attachments

fxrider2017

I supposed to provide signal today. But since I to busy & not trade today. I will start by next Monday. Anyway anyone are welcome to join my telegram channel which is conduct by me.

The link as below.

fxrider2017

I supposed to provide signal today. But since I to busy & not trade today. I will start by next Monday. Anyway anyone are welcome to join my telegram channel which is conduct by me.

The link as below.

fxrider2017

My Trading Rules:

1. Minimum balance is $1000 for standard account & $1000 cent for cent account.

2. Entry lot size start with 0.01 ($0.01 per pip).

3. Leverage recommended is 1:500 and above.

4. Pair currency trade as below.

a. EURUSD

b. GBPUSD

c. EURJPY

4. My trading strength depend on money management. Pls. follow exactly the lot size given.

5. Pls. take note this is 100% manual trade. No EA use for this trade.

6. Daily profit is about 3%-5%.

fxrider2017

Latest Signal Summary

Latest Signal Summary

Kindly refer picture for the signal summary given by me. 100% all signal HIT TP. As for now total 94 signals has been given. Do PM me if anyone interested to join.

You must be registered for see images attach

one to one coaching