Aurix Exchange

(shr) Strong System

This has a modified MACD with a QQE line. Look at how well it seems to filter out congestion periods. Buy when red line crosses dotted blue line and ribbon turns blue, opposite for sells. Doesn't appear to lag much at all.
You must be registered for see images

No Manual for the system, sorry

T-Wolf

This has a modified MACD with a QQE line. Look at how well it seems to filter out congestion periods. Buy when red line crosses dotted blue line and ribbon turns blue, opposite for sells. Doesn't appear to lag much at all.

Moderators: can you delete this post? I didn't see the system was already shared

Hi grisleback,

Was wondering if you came across a manual for this system? Thank you...T-Wolf

dirtydan

No Manual for the system, sorry

Could somebody please re upload this it looks very good. Thanks in advance

dirtydan

I downloaded all the rars on this thread but I couldn't find the one matching the first post. If anyone has time please re upload. I would greatly appreciate it:D

Any ideas how to use this system?

The system didn't have a manual but it seems a buy would be entered when the QQE crosses up and the ribbon turns blue. Opposite for sells. The support/resistance would be for added comformation and exits.

PS - Much gratitude for all the 'Thanks' given for the repost. That definately makes people more motivated to share in the future.

calais1

Thanks but this does not contain the MACD/QQE indicator. Your link seems to be for another different "strong system"

JaiBee

The Macd/QQE from post 1 is just a standard macd - 8-17-1 with on top the QQEA 5-8-4
Also the MA ribbon filled : ma1 - 8-3-0 ma2 14-3-1 - colors: blue, red, red, green

Aurix Exchange