one to one coaching

(Share) Shuhan Hedge EA X-2 (Inspired by XMT)

Abhialka

What is the minimum investment required and what type of account needs to be opened, I mean cent or pro or ecn or any other to work with this ea.

heshuhan

What is the minimum investment required and what type of account needs to be opened, I mean cent or pro or ecn or any other to work with this ea.
Hi,

Been away for a while, doing PB stuff.

Try on demo first. Use M5 or M15 with a wider pending distance is more balance that using M1, which has too many trades that will lose due to real world slippage (which is inevitable for any real A-book brokers).

Feel free to play with the pending distance and in real world practice you probably want to widen the stops a bit more (yes you'll end up with more quantity of losing trades but you also get far better quality exits due to a more reasonable volatility breathing room). Quantity vs quality; lay it out on a spreadsheet and it should be more clearer.

You'll need a non B-book account (ECN types), if you're going to trade fixed lots at 0.01 highly recommend you do with at least $500 USD. Important: Use brokers that do not limit your pending order distances. Spreads should not be >0.3 pips on majors, and comms should ideally be as low as possible. (USD 7 per lot is a bit too high)

Regards,
Mr. He

Calvin

Hi,

Been away for a while, doing PB stuff.

Try on demo first. Use M5 or M15 with a wider pending distance is more balance that using M1, which has too many trades that will lose due to real world slippage (which is inevitable for any real A-book brokers).

Feel free to play with the pending distance and in real world practice you probably want to widen the stops a bit more (yes you'll end up with more quantity of losing trades but you also get far better quality exits due to a more reasonable volatility breathing room). Quantity vs quality; lay it out on a spreadsheet and it should be more clearer.

You'll need a non B-book account (ECN types), if you're going to trade fixed lots at 0.01 highly recommend you do with at least $500 USD. Important: Use brokers that do not limit your pending order distances. Spreads should not be >0.3 pips on majors, and comms should ideally be as low as possible. (USD 7 per lot is a bit too high)

Regards,
Mr. He

hi.

so do u think pepperstone account is sutable ?

thnaks,

heshuhan

hi.

so do u think pepperstone account is sutable ?

thnaks,
As per above message quote: "USD 7 per lot is a bit too high". Find out from the broker their cost first, either from website or from direct client support.

You can therefore decide whether the broker cost is suitable for not.

fc0web

Thank you! In the default state, it became negative due to the commission from the supplier, but it seems to be interesting if you mess with the settings. It is not fully automatic trading, but setting and manual are necessary to some extent, but I think that it is quite interesting as a double-decker.

oneseven

I have downloaded this EA and have been running it for a couple of days now, but it hasn't taken any trades? Do I need to change the "usetimefilter" value to "False"? I just wanted to test this on a demo account top see what this EA does?

I am using the "55555555.set" as the basis of the settings.

I have also change the "gap" value from 10 to 5 hoping that it would trigger a trade, but I I have no open trades. I can see a lot of 'buy stop' and 'Sell stop' on the MT4 but no open trades?

Any ideas on which values to tweak?

Thanks

oneseven

I have downloaded this EA and have been running it for a couple of days now, but it hasn't taken any trades? Do I need to change the "usetimefilter" value to "False"? I just wanted to test this on a demo account top see what this EA does?

I am using the "55555555.set" as the basis of the settings.

I have also change the "gap" value from 10 to 5 hoping that it would trigger a trade, but I I have no open trades. I can see a lot of 'buy stop' and 'Sell stop' on the MT4 but no open trades?

Any ideas on which values to tweak?

Thanks

#Update: Maybe someone can post a .set file I can import and try..... Thanks!

Ecklo

Hi Alan,

The EA is not very resource intensive. It simply need a fast internet connection with low hop and low ping to the trading server. If you can turn on your desktop 24hrs without turning off and fulfil the speed condition, you do not need a VPS.

Even if you subscribe to VPS, simply go for the cheapest you can find.

You do not need to stop trading before any news.

What you need to do is to close all pending orders at Friday before market close, and turn off the EA once each week. Restart the EA after market opens on Sunday/Monday.

Regards,
Mr. He
Can you share set you use?

Ecklo

Hi Sentimental,

I speak some Japanese too (and Korean and other languages) which I studied in University during my free time. I took 5 years to complete a 3 year degree as I used by credit to bid for many courses out of my major, which is Political Science.

Unfortunately I cannot type Japanese here else Peachy will slaughter me.

Such is life. It is very normal. I started working since 14 to support myself and family, I've done those jobs before and I know those unmotivated people just want to get paid on every month end and don't care about anything else. Perfectly understandable for most people.

15k is quite a sum. Don't lose it.

You can try $10 with the EA.

Attached is a post from my facebook demonstrating what a small sum can do within a day.

Happy trading.

You must be registered for see images attach
please send me your set pls

heshuhan

Idiot!! These sets is not profitable!!! I have 5m dollars demo account and I lost 2m for 1 hour!! Give right set's you used to WWI members or GO F###CK!!!
Hi Ecklo,

Don't you think it is a bit too rush to be rude and use profanity for someone else who made their own opinion known?

Regardless, I would advise you (any anyone) to put in some learning to how this EA works.

Let me give you some tips and hints:

1. The floating pending orders are divided into 2 types - a) Stop orders (which triggers an entry when price penetrates it) b) Limit orders (which triggers an entry when prices touch it favourably, ie. limit my entry at this price OR better)
2. With each order, you can set a pre-attached OCO order, ie. A predefined stop loss and take profit pending (bracket attached orders to each pending)
3. If you observe long enough, you will find that, its either the market spikes in on direction and never come back; in which in this case, causes the stop orders to trigger and go into profit quickly, either stopped out with profit by a reasonably balanced trailing stop, or simply hit the predefined tp, OR, the market spikes and reverses, cause the orders triggered by the stop pending orders to trigger and then fail
4. Consequently, if you use a bit of planning; you will find that you could place BOTH types of pending orders (stop and limits) by enabling both (doesn't matter if you reverse order or not, the logic is similar); then one would go into profit and the other loss
5. The ultimate trick, is therefore, you make your losses SMALLER and wins BIGGER. There are many settings in the money management tab which allows you to tweak so

Don't be impatient. Keep digging and you will also improve your mind flow about market movements in general.

Regards,
Mr. He

one to one coaching