one to one coaching

Signals by Fmfx

Fmfx

Hey guys

So far we have been doing grate, but its time to do even better.

When the market opens pls close and delete all current orders, yes all.

From now on, my signals will come with no “more than 3” TP's TP1 TP2 TP3. TP1 will (as always) be a 1:1 while others will spread out.

If you are trading my way, (I.e placing 3 orders instead of 1) you are advice to close one order at TP1 another at TP2 and 3rd at TP whatever. Note that as I close one order I move another to BE (pls see table below)

TP1 achieved = Close 1 order & move SL to BE on one of the remaining two order

TP2 achieved = Close order No2 & move SL to BE on the remaining one order, (or move SL to TP1)

TP3 achieved = Close order No3 (the last order).

May the pips be with us.

Fmfx

Sell euraud @1.2178 sl1.2295 tp1.2060, 1.1960, 1.1850

Sell limit euraud @1.2228 sl1.3000 tp1.2156, 1.2056, 1.1850

pls delete the other if one triggers

Fmfx

Hi guys

Here is a demo acc login details that I created specifically for the signals. Coming on here to post the signal and update each day is too stressful for me (swing trading as made me lazy lol).

Acc No: 2088648531
Investor Pass: forex12
Server: PrimeXM-DemoUK
Broker: PrimeXM FX Bridge

You can download the platform from this link

Best regards
Fmfx

Fmfx

Sell nzdusd @0.8094 sl0.8151 tp0.8037, 0.7950, 0.7850
Hi guys

A bullish pattern has formed on nzdusd, pls close this order when the market open's. Or you can wait for it to retrace down a little.

PS: I have removed nzdusd, audusd and nzdjpy pair from my platform, I will no longer trade them bcos looking back they have given me losses than any other pair, they simply don't obey patterns and market structure.

Regards

Fmfx

Hi guys,

here is the login details to the new alpari acc that i will be trading the signals

Login: 9282693
Password: rjhq4ib
Server: Alpari-ECN-Demo

This is due to the irregularities I have experienced on the other broker, they inscrease the spread everytime, they manipulate the quote (over 50 pips difference) especially on the GBP's & Cad's, stops gets triggered, TP's get missed etc.

I have been trading the very same signals on my alpari account and got very different results compared to primexm. You can check it out your self.

Best regards

cheer4u

thanks for sharing your trading signal

thanks for sharing your trading signal

will follow your signal, just come to say thank you and wish your good luck in trading and life.

Daniel

LECOON2003

Hi Fmfx, i am new on this website and i just want to know how i can be geetting your signal and how does it work is it like pending order? thanks

one to one coaching