one to one coaching

Siimplest forex pips system - Karl Dittmann

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Hello Team

Just recieved this new system and woul like to share it with you.

Happy trading
Thats not good system, anyway thanks for share.I dont know about Karl Ditman, but all him indicators and systems are for recycle bin.
Just another looser trader who want to sale him repaint products.
I take my time to test it, but the final results are to pure.I just want to save your time and dont waste your time for that.

Has

Thats not good system, anyway thanks for share.I dont know about Karl Ditman, but all him indicators and systems are for recycle bin.
Just another looser trader who want to sale him repaint products.
I take my time to test it, but the final results are to pure.I just want to save your time and dont waste your time for that.
Thanks Tino for your advise, so call 30 years trading experience Karls system goes in the bin. and never touch Karls system again, will relay on you Tino.

stjohn

For what it's worth this is the updated version.
Although the only difference appears to be that he has explained the entry in a little more detail.

Has

For what it's worth this is the updated version.
Although the only difference appears to be that he has explained the entry in a little more detail.
Thans Agree with you Tino. I checked the previouse signals for eur/usd going back 1 month (whole of May) and found not worth wasting time.

one to one coaching