Aurix Exchange

similar to MBFX system!!!!!

forexnewx

anybody can share this indicator???
it is really similar to MBFX system.....

Attachments

• 3638944e2140.jpg
    3638944e2140.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
  • bc294f6ee4bf.gif
    bc294f6ee4bf.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 6
  • f4e5f1d020c0.gif
    f4e5f1d020c0.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 3

forexnewx

similar to mbfx system!!!!!

similar to mbfx system!!!!!

the indy is free and i found it in another forum....the thing is the indys provided there dont match to the indy on the pic......here is the link for the forum

Please post the indicator(s).
Only a few understand russian and it looks like you have the indicator.
You can attach it to a posting or upload it on a free file hoster.
Thanks

forexnewx

i think the indicator has to be modified because it doesn't look like the one on the pic above...maybe stovedude can help us....:)

forexnewx

scwon here is the link from where I got the pix above...they are in this russian forum...but if u r not registered in the forum u cant see the pix or download the indicators.....here is the link

blueocean

i-reg

i-reg

scwon here is the link from where I got the pix above...they are in this russian forum...but if u r not registered in the forum u cant see the pix or download the indicators.....here is the link

May be some of our Russian speaking friends can download the indicators to this forum.

Many thanks

blueocean

kookoo23

Here are all the indicators from the page. The rules are that when the price hits the top line you enter a sell and when the price hits the bottom you enter a buy. The screenshot has red dots and blue dots to show this but the indicator does not put these dots for you, they are just to explain the rules.

The screenshot that has 2 lines in the middle - this indicator is not given on the page. I dont think the 2 center lines are that important.

forexnewx

this is how it looks mine after I changed the parameters as shown in the first post with the pics.....the lines are not smooth enough....still the indi doesnt work as good as on the pic....for the data parameters you have to enter the date and time on which u will start using the indi....Im not sure of this has to do something with the indi being smooth or not

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4

smokey22

here is bigger pic

Hey Guys,

This is a Russian copy of a MFBX system.
Why are you all stuck on this copy?
Trying to get it to work... Why?
The Original works fine... by Mostafa Belkhayate,

Some info on this system

ameer007

REQ forex trend trader system

REQ forex trend trader system

any body share this system see link

Aurix Exchange