this is simple hedge ea of eu and uc.
Forward test it .
Always simple systems win in market .let us improve it

bonnie1234

Hi all,
this is simple hedge ea of eu and uc.
Forward test it .
Always simple systems win in market .let us improve it

Are you just using the default settings or do you have a setfile for them?

Do you have any stats for this hedger as I have been thinking of using negative correlation for some time?

Many thanks in advance!

saambasp

Are you just using the default settings or do you have a setfile for them?

Do you have any stats for this hedger as I have been thinking of using negative correlation for some time?

Many thanks in advance!

hi,
default settings is enough ,when using higher versions you can optimize some input parameters.
all in all you can test them in live

bonnie1234

hi,
default settings is enough ,when using higher versions you can optimize some input parameters.
all in all you can test them in live

saambasp

v1.05 Is the one I am testing at present and it has a major flaw in the code...

When MT4 restarts or connection is lost the EA does not remember previous orders in its calculations and will result in a loss unless the user manually rectifies the old orders...

Can you confirm the version you are using on your live account as so far I would not trust this to go live with?

saambasp

saambasp

v1.05 Is the one I am testing at present and it has a major flaw in the code...

When MT4 restarts or connection is lost the EA does not remember previous orders in its calculations and will result in a loss unless the user manually rectifies the old orders...

Can you confirm the version you are using on your live account as so far I would not trust this to go live with?

hi,
iam not coder of this eas.
i seen this eas in another forum ,and that is not my forward test.
i think v3 is working well.
i can only say please forward test them for some days and find best settings.
if new version arive i will post her

ablanchi

hi,

Please, can you share the forum where there is a discussion for this ea??
On my demo account working fine and it open many trades... but when I attach it on my live account (with a little of 400 usd) it only open 2 trades...
I'd like to know if others have the same problem...
thanks

saambasp

hi,

hi .
this is new version

Attachments

• Simple Hedger v1.06.mq4
    17.4 KB · Views: 2

saambasp

On my demo account working fine and it open many trades... but when I attach it on my live account (with a little of 400 usd) it only open 2 trades...
thanks

hi,
this discussion at
tradingsystemforex.com

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
thanks
What lot size are you running and what kind of account you have? Maybe margin didnt allow to open more orders, and be happy becouse you have not opened more positions, cose this EA is very dangerious foraccounts less then 20 000$.

I am runing on 3 different demo's with some changes in settings.

first on Fin FX starting account from 5000$ margin kill 50% from this account:

You must be registered for see images

lerxst

Using 1.05 and past two weeks, margin call on a 5k account with default settings. It doesn't seem to perform like the mt4stats page provided, you'll see some huge lots to get out of the d/d on that site. So use with caution.

saambasp

Using 1.05 and past two weeks, margin call on a 5k account with default settings. It doesn't seem to perform like the mt4stats page provided, you'll see some huge lots to get out of the d/d on that site. So use with caution.

because we cant back test this multipair eas,the only way to test these in forward test in demo accounts.some people running this ea successfully with different settings.they wont share their settings.
i can say one, why we put real account by seeing 2 days demo performance ,in my openioun we have to test atleast 3 months before going to real account.in this mean time we have to understand how ea behaving in different morket conditions.this is to be implified strictly by any ea trader.hope you understand
thank you,we all learners
MS REDDY

krish

because we cant back test this multipair eas,the only way to test these in forward test in demo accounts.some people running this ea successfully with different settings.they wont share their settings.
I can say one, why we put real account by seeing 2 days demo performance ,in my openioun we have to test atleast 3 months before going to real account.in this mean time we have to understand how ea behaving in different morket conditions.this is to be implified strictly by any ea trader.hope you understand
thank you,we all learners
ms reddy

u r right:)

lerxst

Agreed saambasp, just sharing my experience on default settings which didn't work out well. Thanks for updating to 1.06.

bonnie1234

Hi folks...

I have been Forward Testing this over the past week or so...

I have got myfxbook stats up and running also, each one running on an Alpari 25k demo account (I believe that you may need this much to cover DD):

Code:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/myhyipworld/hedgea1/88043

Code:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/myhyipworld/hedgea2/88045

Code:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/myhyipworld/heagea3/88046

Code:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/myhyipworld/hedgea4/89720

The first 3 are using eurusd pairs, the forth is using nzd and aud pairs.

(I will keep the stats up as long as they have not blown up:D)

I have always been a fan of positive and negative correlation and to this point I have come up with different setting and currency pairs to hedge

If you goto
Code:
http://fxlabs.oanda.com/products/FXCorrelations/index.html
you can choose which pair and see what pair is correlated

I have included setfiles below for your perusal along with 1.05

maximo

Hi Bonnie an folks,

I found the indicator formula Oanda use to calculate FX Correlations :D
It's nicer to see a complete picture than rely on their percentages.
You can observe the cycles and see how often those percentages are changing.

I like the nzd and aud pairs with the equity lot ratio .01 start per 2.5K$
That should be a safe enough and reasonable profit >10% per month.

saambasp

Positive correlation

Positive correlation

Hi all,
here is two ideas in corelation
1.eurusd-gbpusd:-attach overlay chart indicator to eurusd chart overlay is gbpusd,now attach one signal indicator like cci,qqe any other.
Now look at the chart which pair is above.if eurusd is above to gbpusd so eurusd is lead pair,gbp is follow pair.now look at the chart for buy/sell signal in eurusd.like in chart if we find buy signal in eurusd then buy 0.01 lot eurusd tp 70 pips.if eurusd reverse 70 pips then sell 0.02 lotgbpusd .now basket profit 7$.if gbpusd reverse 70 pips then buy 0.03 eurusd basket profit 7$.if eur revrse 70 pips sell 0.04 gbpusd our basket profit 7$.continue this untill we get 7$ basket profit

2.6pairs:-take
eurusd
gbpusd
audusd
usdchf
usdjpy
usdcad
now attach signal indicator to eurusd look at the signal if it is buy .then buy 0.01 lots all pairs.basket profit is 7$ and if basket loss is 14$ then sell 0.02 lots of all pairs,basket profit is 7$ if basket loss goes to 28$ then buy 0.03 lots of all pairs,continue this untill profit

indicators iam attaching

Attachments

• OverLayChart.mq4
    8.5 KB · Views: 1
  • QQE histo - alerts & mtf.mq4
    10.9 KB · Views: 1
  • hedge.jpg
    hedge.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2

Tinojazz

VIP Member
hi .
this is new version
First day , already 60% DD,if EU goes another 50-60 pips up will blow account. my suggestion to run this EA on 100 000 account only, you will survive "maybe" .:D

bonnie1234

First day , already 60% DD,if EU goes another 50-60 pips up will blow account. my suggestion to run this EA on 100 000 account only, you will survive "maybe" .:D

Try putting "Autotype" to True and see how it goes...this way you go with the 60 minute trend on a 5 Moving average. mamethod I am not sure because I havent played with this yet but can assume that you can have simple exponential etc

extern bool autotype=true; // type based on largest pair swing direction
extern int matf=60;
extern int maperiod=5;
extern int mamethod=3;
extern int maprice=4;

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Try putting "Autotype" to True and see how it goes...this way you go with the 60 minute trend on a 5 Moving average. mamethod I am not sure because I havent played with this yet but can assume that you can have simple exponential etc

extern bool autotype=true; // type based on largest pair swing direction
extern int matf=60;
extern int maperiod=5;
extern int mamethod=3;
extern int maprice=4;
Yeah will try next week on some account, but whatever you have trend filter, same you will got big DD, when trend will change with unexpected huge moove on EU and in crises USD-CHF is not corelating well with EUR-USD. So adding martingall orders is not smart idea. And this EA can be better if we add some pip step filter. Examplle last Thursday was exactly happen EU to goes up 140 pips and same USD-CHF have go up around 100 pips. EU have open 9 sell orders from 0.1 till 0.9 lots, same USD-CHF , but in very small pip distance all that orders , about in 70 pips all. so there if we have pip distance for examole 30 pips, there should we have about 3-4 sell orders in all that 140 pips moove on EU and UC. and automaticly we minimize the risk for about 60-70%.

Aurix Exchange