Aurix Exchange

SimplexEurGbp EA

CHAZ0159

This EA works on EURGBP M5 chart and trades best during the Asian market time. It's coded for a 4 digit broker. Could someone modify this to use with a 5 digit broker. I use fixed lots for better money management and set LotsOptimized to false.

Attachments

• SimplexEurGBP.mq4
    21.9 KB · Views: 2

crexsking

This EA works on EURGBP M5 chart and trades best during the Asian market time. It's coded for a 4 digit broker. Could someone modify this to use with a 5 digit broker. I use fixed lots for better money management and set LotsOptimized to false.

hi chaz0159...

when i backtest it, it said "Cannot open file 'C:\MetaTrader - FXOpen\experts\indicators\MA_AngleZeroSigma.ex4' on the EURGBP.,M1"

Do u have the "MA_AngleZeroSigma indicator? i dont have it...

thanks in advance...

regards,
crexsking

hi chaz0159...

when i backtest it, it said "Cannot open file 'C:\MetaTrader - FXOpen\experts\indicators\MA_AngleZeroSigma.ex4' on the EURGBP.,M1"

Do u have the "MA_AngleZeroSigma indicator? i dont have it...

thanks in advance...

regards,
crexsking

Here you go Crexking

EzBusiness

Attachments

• MA_AngleZeroSigMA.ex4
    4.4 KB · Views: 4

techboy

How good the performance of this robot sir? How long you been using this in live account? Thanks

ablanchi

I' trying to backtest it... but it doesn't make any trades...
On the journal tab i can see only this when I backtest

2010.12.22 12:47:51 2010.11.24 14:26 MA_AngleZeroSigma EURGBP,M1: loaded successfully

but any trades is taken...
do you have some idea??
Thanks

stovedude

2010.12.22 12:47:51 2010.11.24 14:26 MA_AngleZeroSigma EURGBP,M1: loaded successfully

do you have some idea??
Thanks

Possibly ECN broker or minimum lot sizes?

crexsking

do you have some idea??
Thanks

hi ablanchi...

i have the same problem as u before.
But when i look it closely, it must use history data for 1 minute (m1)...
so, just scroll back ur mt4 m1 data as far as u can n try backtest it using the m5. For example, if u scroll back the m1 n the farthest history is at 21.8.2010. So just backtest it n use the m5 timeframe from that date.

i think, thats is the solution....

Sorry 4 my bad english...

Regards,
crexsking

CHAZ0159

How good the performance of this robot sir? How long you been using this in live account? Thanks

It's traded with about 75% accuracy for me on live account for about 2 months and has opened up to 5 trades per session. The SL could be tweaked to manage the severity of the loss when it occurs.

Aurix Exchange