Aurix Exchange

Smallest possible ECN account

Squall

Due to the small size of my trading accounts (hundreds of euros only) I am limited to using STP broker ("market makers" as they are unlovingly names).

I will construct a table of minimum deposits for ECN accounts here. If you can contribute please do. I will update this first post with your contributions.

FinFX ECN account:
US$ 2500 / EUR 2000 / CHF 2500

Alpari "Pro" account (I think this is ECN)
$20,000

Pepperstone Razor account
$200

EDIT: Found this list which I will now investigate:

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Due to the small size of my trading accounts (hundreds of euros only) I am limited to using STP broker ("market makers" as they are unlovingly names).

I will construct a table of minimum deposits for ECN accounts here. If you can contribute please do. I will update this first post with your contributions.

FinFX ECN account:
US$ 2500 / EUR 2000 / CHF 2500

Alpari "Pro" account (I think this is ECN)
$20,000

Pepperstone Razor account
$200

EDIT: Found this list which I will now investigate:

Hi colleague, we accept deposits of as little as 500 USD and we are pure ecn. We also have accounts management service but starting at 10.000 USD.

Cheers!

radicaltour

VIP Member
Squall,
i just opened an account with HotForex to test them out.
For a deposit of $500 you can get Currenex (ecn) liquidity!
So far i have the say the trade execution lags 1-2 seconds. But if you're not scalping for 5-10 pips then it's okay.
The spreads are great but they charge $10 per 1 full lot. However, if you sign up with forextradingchoice.com then I think you get back $4 per 1 full lot!
That's pretty good to me.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Try our Demo. Leverage of up to 1:500; also right click on instruments' chart and select view all to trade almost 200 instruments, including commodities, metals, shares, etf's and currencies:

Scalping and hedging welcome! Get a free pre-paid card with your real account! :)

Squall,
i just opened an account with HotForex to test them out.
For a deposit of $500 you can get Currenex (ecn) liquidity!
So far i have the say the trade execution lags 1-2 seconds. But if you're not scalping for 5-10 pips then it's okay.
The spreads are great but they charge $10 per 1 full lot. However, if you sign up with forextradingchoice.com then I think you get back $4 per 1 full lot!
That's pretty good to me.

Hi Radicaltour, its almost a year since you opened a True ECN/STP a/c with Hotforex, hows ur experience with them regarding re-quotes, spreads, execution of trades and most imp. the withdrawl of money.

Are they good 4 scalping 10 pips in EUR/USD. ( This 10 pip may take 5 min to more than an hour to complete the trade)

I am only interested in True ECN/STP a/c with them if i find them ok. Thanks

ejazahmed

Hi Radicaltour, its almost a year since you opened a True ECN/STP a/c with Hotforex, hows ur experience with them regarding re-quotes, spreads, execution of trades and most imp. the withdrawl of money.

Are they good 4 scalping 10 pips in EUR/USD. ( This 10 pip may take 5 min to more than an hour to complete the trade)

I am only interested in True ECN/STP a/c with them if i find them ok. Thanks

I have read on a forex trading forum that some broker is offering ECN account for as little as 10 USD. Frankly I have not read the detail and I am still unaware wheher its a true ECN account or otherwise.

Aurix Exchange