one to one coaching

Snake Force indicator

H

hermes

Looks like you are right ameer. I would say buy when you have enough money and sell when you don't have any. Never buy from borrowed.
Hermes

StaticX

The way that I interperet this indicator is that it signifies the current pressure from either the bulls or the bears.

So when you start seeing red and then thicker red, it's a clear indication that the bears are in control. Likewise for green.

When you see some red and little bit of green on top then there is a battle tacking place...

Best way I can tell to use this indicator is as follow:
- Go short when there are only thick red bars with no green ontop
- Go long when there are only thick green bars and no red on top

Is this right Joy?

Joy22

The way that I interperet this indicator is that it signifies the current pressure from either the bulls or the bears.

So when you start seeing red and then thicker red, it's a clear indication that the bears are in control. Likewise for green.

When you see some red and little bit of green on top then there is a battle tacking place...

Best way I can tell to use this indicator is as follow:
- Go short when there are only thick red bars with no green ontop
- Go long when there are only thick green bars and no red on top

Is this right Joy?
yes,ok, but this is an repaint indicator.

joy22

StaticX

And now for something awesome.... How about a non - repainting version of SnakeForce :)

From the mouth of MLaden (Forex-TSD Elite Section)
"SnakeForec is using a centered Trinagular MA in its calculation. What it means that it is a triangular MA shifted half period to the past (to the left) and the rest of bars missing that way is extrapolated. So, in short, since extrapolation is never a "one way street" SnakeForce can not be changed not to recalculate (repaint)"

And then he pulled a freegin rabbit out his hat !!!

"Just in case
This is a snake force made to use simple triangular MA (so no repainting of the last 5 bars) "
"PS: don't worry about the warnings issued by the compiler - I simply left all the code that is not used any more in this one, so those warnings a benign"

Attachments

H

hermes

Here you are, Dr. Agha himself.
I am on TSD but not elite, just peasant. Do you have to pay for elite section?
Hermes

StaticX

Hi Hermes,

Yea it's a small subscription of $29 a month. But I find it very useful, especially considering there is all maner of new funky indicators on there. Plus there are some elite only trading systems that the guys have developed and continually developing / enhancing.

Cheers
StaticX

Joy22

Hi Hermes,

Yea it's a small subscription of $29 a month. But I find it very useful, especially considering there is all maner of new funky indicators on there. Plus there are some elite only trading systems that the guys have developed and continually developing / enhancing.

Cheers
StaticX

Sometimes to be invisible

joy22

one to one coaching