one to one coaching

Software for manual trading on binary.com 95-100% win, paid version

Williamdj

here is my gift for you all, cracked version with dll, just play the .exe, it is cracked by russions and pdf mannual is also in russian so translate the pdf file and see its magic.

Download and link below:
how do we use this my brother i did add on the platform. please help

Tksky

just double click on ".exe" given in the folder, then it will work automatically.
thanks brother for sharing i did try to run it with no success i but the DDL in the librarie folder but still it just open with no number showing like in ur pictures so im not sure whwt im doing wrong here

bhushansky

thanks brother for sharing i did try to run it with no success i but the DDL in the librarie folder but still it just open with no number showing like in ur pictures so im not sure whwt im doing wrong here
SIMPLE JUST RENAME FILE "WebSocket4NetCRACKED.DLL" TO "WebSocket4Net.DLL". CLICK START

Biggee

here is my gift for you all, cracked version with dll, just play the .exe, it is cracked by russions and pdf mannual is also in russian so translate the pdf file and see its magic.

Download and link below:
Thanks for the software. Can you please give a little explanation on how to apply it to trading 5 minute binary options or share a link to a tutorial? Thanks in advance

one to one coaching