one to one coaching

(Discuss) Some inspiration for manual trading on a small account

Capella

VIP Member
Hello fellow members at WWI!

I often receives requests if there's any good EA that I could share or at least recommend, and my responce is always trhe same - before using any EA you must learn how to trade manually!

To give you some inspiration I'm now sharing one of my live accounts that was funded with $100 earlier today...

Click here =>

The goal is to make a crazy profit in a short matter of time, but still trade with a manageable risk.

Stay tuned and be amazed!!!

P.s. It's not me who trades, but Mr. He ;)

Last edited:

fxolive

Appreciate your effort and kind heart MR Capella.

Regards,
fxolive.

I often receives requests if there's any good EA that I could share or at least recommend, and my responce is always trhe same - before using any EA you must learn how to trade manually!

To give you some inspiration I'm now sharing one of my live accounts that was funded with $100 earlier today...

Click here =>

The goal is to make a crazy profit in a short matter of time, but still trade with a manageable risk.

Irie0815

Click here =>

Seems like Mr. He have blown it shortly. Thats Forex :)

I'm very interested what he can make out of this free $30 No deposit Bonus Accounts:

buntman

Not sure what happened there. Account was ticking along wonderfully with 766 pips made in day one alone at .05 lots. Day 2 everything went haywire with lots ranging from .1 to .6, needless to say the account blew. But it "only" lost 188 pips in day 2, if lot size had been kept at .05 then account would have survived easily to trade another day'

Lesson learned about capital preservation.

Capella

VIP Member
Not sure what happened there. Account was ticking along wonderfully with 766 pips made in day one alone at .05 lots. Day 2 everything went haywire with lots ranging from .1 to .6, needless to say the account blew. But it "only" lost 188 pips in day 2, if lot size had been kept at .05 then account would have survived easily to trade another day'

Lesson learned about capital preservation.
Yes. And that is also a lesson - it's possible to make insane profit (~500%) in a matter of hours, but also burn an account even faster. I had expected that the trading would last longer though, but did not had any expectations, and was ready to loose that money, which also was rthe reason why it only started with $100. No hard feelings! Hopefully it's a wakeup for many of you who expect to become rick from trading spot fx ;)

WitmarkTrams

Some inspiration for manual trading on a small account

these are the risk which you mention for new coming traders ..these are some times better for them ..and some times are not , but these risks are importent because risk in trading is not neglected ..so thank for mention these points

<a href=http://goo.gl/vBJlCc>Качественная шведская косметика</a>

one to one coaching