Some Simple Astro Forecasting Methods of HWSteele

Wael Mahmoud

Meta trader 5 is doing scaling.you can simply open cahrt properties , choose (fixed scale ) & enter the desired number of pips per par.

regards

vrahos

Yes Henry, I can't blame you.
I am not posting here as much for the same reasons.
Sometimes you type a post for over an hour and boom, all gone.

No edit button, no pictures etc.
Let me know where you are going. I like to continue the Revelations quest.

BTW mercury retrograde coming up soon ;-)

HWSteele

Yes Henry, I can't blame you.
I am not posting here as much for the same reasons.
Sometimes you type a post for over an hour and boom, all gone.

No edit button, no pictures etc.
Let me know where you are going. I like to continue the Revelations quest.

BTW mercury retrograde coming up soon ;-)
Yes it is and has been slowing. It's influence is, without question showing on me.

I sent you a PM about my new haunts.

Henry

worldwide-invest

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Member
Hello

the attachment picture system END work fine with all , if you still have any problem you must to connect us directly from connect us bottom .

here is test for you

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

HWSteele

Sorry I don't know what the problem is and I don't have this one at any other forum.
Where I can't upload pictures.
The button above brings up the popup to upload pictures but clicking the button in the popup to select the file from my computer does nothing.
When I try to use the green add files button below I can select a file but when it up loads it tells me there is a syntax error: invalid character.

Add to that the no edit button and phantom posting problems.
Then the issue where there were no view count increases in the threads for some time.

I like the people just not the tech issues.
I have to say I'm lost when it comes to the 'connect us button'.

And like I said in the start of the post, I don't have these problems at any other forum at all, so I have a hard time believing it's just me and my computer.

Lets not forget I'm not the only person having the issues.

Thanks for the attempt at understanding the picture issue, and you definitely were able to upload on but...

lerhlerh

Hi Henry, I have enjoyed your work and would like to continue to do so. Can you PM me your new site? I am also having problem sending you a PM. Thanks!

hello,
I setup Astrolog 5.4 following hwsteel's instructions in the beggining of this thread ..and i set chart info as 7 march 7 2014,midnight,gmt,long=0°,lat=0°,daylight off

And i compare celestical bodys positions in Astrolog 5.4 with ephemerid

i dont find same

how must i set chat info in Astrolog 5.4 to obtain the same

thanks in advance

The Swiss ephemeris is not set to equatorial
hello hwsteele,
On this snapshot , we got a geocentric landmark and sun movement

And In blue circle the celectical equatorial with ϒ the vernal point.

Is the arc ϒM in the blue circle ,what's called sun's ephemerid ?

Regards

Dark Moon

Hi Henry,

I've been reading through your thread from the first post for about a month, and now you've moved forums. I tried to register on your forum, but I keep getting a registrations disabled message. I tried to pm you on this site, but I haven't posted yet and I couldn't pm you. Would you be able to pm me and let me know how, or when I can register on your site please?

hello friends
How to tweat astrolog 5.4 for displaying Asc,MC,Des & IC values (in deg and mn) along with planets ones ?