Some Simple Astro Forecasting Methods of HWSteele

Does this really help?
i don't think so.
in the past i have tried allmost everything to predict the market, but that is just impossible, mo matter what system/method you are using
try to seen where price is going on your chart:
buy low and sell high(er).
if you are able to do that, then you can make (some) money.
just my taughts...

Ok, ladies and guys, here is todays video...

Market outlook for S&P 500

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I've been reading through this thread from the very beginning and I'd really appreciate being able to watch all those videos that have been linked into this thread; unfortunately they all seem to be gone, since I'm getting the error message "This video is unavailable. " - without exception.
Question: is there any hope that all those videos have been mirrored by someone somewhere?
Would anyone please PM me any information that could help me get any of the videos?
That would be much appreciated indeed.
Many thanks.
Namaste.

Baruch;n421698 said:
I've been reading through this thread from the very beginning and I'd really appreciate being able to watch all those videos that have been linked into this thread; unfortunately they all seem to be gone, since I'm getting the error message "This video is unavailable. " - without exception.
Question: is there any hope that all those videos have been mirrored by someone somewhere?
Would anyone please PM me any information that could help me get any of the videos?
That would be much appreciated indeed.
Many thanks.
Namaste.
I am agree with Baruch, can someone reupload the all of videos from HWSteel please