Aurix Exchange

SRS Trade Clone

IQOFGENIUS (love the user name!), what timeframes do you trade SRS Trend Rider on? I tried that and Rebellion and mostly broke even on my trades at best. Interested to know your strategy that achieves 2% or better daily. Do you follow his "human eye rule" to a "T" or do you take every signal? Thanks in advance...

stjohn

I have tried this system very briefly and do believe that it's profitable. I guess it's stating the obvious.......but you have to be careful about taking trades close to areas of support and resistance and so I think that this also makes the necessity of sticking to the human eye rule vital.

iqofgenius

This thing can be dynamite if you trade it properly, especially the human eye rule. I trade using full lots so if I get just 10 or 12 pips at 80% with 20% running I make a decent living with 3 successful trades a day. $250 - $400 a day ain't too bad and the thing is simple; and I like simple.

iqofgenius

I am in one of my moods and I am sick of all the new stuff that does not work. Spend 4 grand to learn the MAX system and you end up with a chart with so damned much stuff on it you could hit buy or sell anywhere on it and somehow justify the trade. For the next month I am going back to the simple old SRS Trendrider and trade it by the book. Run the trade manager "robot" and sit back and make a couple of grand just trading one or 2 lots, take my 10 or 15 pips once or twice a day and say to hell with it.

Aurix Exchange