one to one coaching

Stage III trading system

radicaltour

VIP Member
no one home...but lights will always be on.

Here you go, Joy:
Code:
 [url=http://www.multiupload.com/AH4PF91AN2]Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites![/url]

C

cfanfx

Well done dave

Well done dave

dave thanks for sharing this system as requested. Joy permit me to say i am impressed with your curiosity to know what this system contain.

but i must say you need to be at your best in trade analysis to use this s111 system.

fine very simple but lags and could drop into an ending trend before you know it.

i recommend you learn more on PA(price action), as that is the only indicator that never lags.

more in case you just came into the fx world, i welcome you so.

joy please take this serious as you are in the millionaire club now, so you need to put on the scent:D.

for simplicity, powerbanb denominator with a twitch of ichiomoku cloud we make you happy.

to me now s111 is not for daily trader but position traders.

thanks.

Joy22

any have share here

joy22
VCyles is a good indicator of volatility.
is clear. Is also a filter for others signals and strategies.
If someone has a better indicator of volatility. Share.

Attached compared with two other indicators of volatility ..
VCycles is better ..

The system StageIII is not junk

Thanks

Joy 22

Attachments

Joy22

dave thanks for sharing this system as requested. Joy permit me to say i am impressed with your curiosity to know what this system contain.

but i must say you need to be at your best in trade analysis to use this s111 system.

fine very simple but lags and could drop into an ending trend before you know it.

i recommend you learn more on PA(price action), as that is the only indicator that never lags.

more in case you just came into the fx world, i welcome you so.

joy please take this serious as you are in the millionaire club now, so you need to put on the scent:D.

for simplicity, powerbanb denominator with a twitch of ichiomoku cloud we make you happy.

to me now s111 is not for daily trader but position traders.

thanks.
I do not know this system s111 share template

Thanks Joy22

H

hermes

radicaltour, the link takes me to uploads. I don't have anything to upload (I am poor). I want to download the Stage III. Show me the way?
Thanks Hermes

radicaltour

VIP Member
strange...i clicked it and it was okay for me.
Try this link:
Code:
 [url=http://depositfiles.com/en/files/xppi47bks]Deposit Files[/url]

one to one coaching