Stead EA for EURUSD

juliencar

Is this EA the same, or only same name? Unfortunately I can't backtest because I get modify error 130.

Jason Kwok

On PepperStone Demo, open one trade on 14 May 2015 and closed with profit of 21 pips.

On FortFS (Cents) Account, the same trade on 14 May 2015 and also closed with 21 pips of profit.

Nortal

Hello friends! I've been researching about this EA, and I am sure that is a clone of another EA.
It is quite similar to steady, but in some cases make three trades. Years ago, appeared a steady clone named vengeance v1.1 and I think it might be a copy of it.
I searched a lot but could not find any live link to download. If Mr. Capella or if someone has and can share I would appreciate. Thanks in advance! ;)

juliencar

Hello friends! I've been researching about this EA, and I am sure that is a clone of another EA.
It is quite similar to steady, but in some cases make three trades. Years ago, appeared a steady clone named vengeance v1.1 and I think it might be a copy of it.
I searched a lot but could not find any live link to download. If Mr. Capella or if someone has and can share I would appreciate. Thanks in advance! ;)

Here is Fx vengeance v1.1

Nortal

Thank you fusion73 ;)
Try this ea on EURUSD H1 is very similar.
I think the Chinese version is a modification of this. With changes as the maximum of orders that opens.

fxolive

Fusion & Nortal... Vengeance EA has included lines of code to exclude certain bad trades on specific yr,month & day. It reads history!!

Regards,
Paul.
Thank you fusion73 ;)
Try this ea on EURUSD H1 is very similar.
I think the Chinese version is a modification of this. With changes as the maximum of orders that opens.

Nortal

I did not know, thanks for the warning, we discard this option.
I imagine that anyone could decompile the ex4 of stead. It would be interesting to know the operation.
Regards!

Jason Kwok

The version 6 has just expired. Anyone ha the upgraded version?

How to contact the seller? Any email or sales site of the seller?

mejcpa

The version 6 has just expired. Anyone ha the upgraded version?

How to contact the seller? Any email or sales site of the seller?
yes..the ea result past two months is very good..so how to get the new version or how to remove restrictions on the current one?? plz advise thanks

Astarfleir

I also have good results with this EA in June. Now I have an alert message. I also think the EA is no longer active. Could someone look into it and remove the expiring date? Thanks.

gigabrainy

Just before the expiration I had 4 losses at same price (basket closed in loss)... just me? Anyone had same loss?