Stead EA for EURUSD

sstef

hi everyone, it seems it is a very very good EA
i don't understand if i can run it with others EAs, some tells there is some problem, others runs it with others eas without problem

could someone confirm me ? thanks

john562

hi everyone, it seems it is a very very good EA
i don't understand if i can run it with others EAs, some tells there is some problem, others runs it with others eas without problem

could someone confirm me ? thanks
No sometimes it does not open trades even if I run EA separately on a dedicated mt4.I am running this EA on Tickmill demo and I reset the EA every weekend.I do this by restarting mt4.Something is strange with this EA.Sometimes it opens trades and sometimes it doesn't.Have no idea what to do.May be running it on GKFX, as the author does solves the problem but I am not sure.

Jason Kwok

It really depends on the price feed the broker is using.

I have the same trades on FortFS and PepperStone but I do not have any trade on Oanda. Maybe due to different broker server timing resulted in different price pattern.

atnet

Hello Corre71, 16 Sept, it was the first day of the EA work on my demo account.May be this factor affected the opening of trades. I did not find the same deals on other monitorings. Whatever it was after this trades are the same.

xuwenjie

Of course, updated v7.0. Reducing the frequency of transactions, risk reduction, and profitability improved!

xuwenjie

I communicate with you using Google Translation
I was almost totally understand English, understand?

Last edited by a moderator:

Capella

VIP Member
I have just deleted several post made in Chinese. This is a warning to all of you who posted. Posts made in any other language than ENGLISH will be deleted, and members who continue to post in non-English language will be banned from the forum.