Aurix Exchange

Steadywinner V4.3 without limit

oikehned

Can someone please share Steadywinner V4.3 without the limitation of lot size, so I can trade any percentage or lot size as I want. This ea has been doing so well in my live account. Or maybe someone can help me remove the limits.

bacplayer

HI, this is Ming from SteadyWinner.
Please do not increase the limit. Due to the design of V4.3N, it is not safe to trade more than 3% of the account equity.

We will release V5.0 on 26 June. It is safe even if we increase the PercentToRisk to 6%.

crexsking

Hi all here...

I think.. There are something wrong here...
Ming just told that this ea not safe if we increase the lot n
beside that, he is the owner of this ea... the educated version, i think
is not welcome here coz we respect his hard work (profitable one)

Why not we just download from his website n if it
profitable to us... just buy it (only $28 for profitable ea)

I know Ming want to help us from ea's cheater out there that 90% scammers. And honestly from my heart, MING IS THE HONEST MAN.

So, please be patience n support his hard work for better future ea.
That was what i think... If moderator agree with me... "please remove"
the link above n if vice versa, just ignore me...

Regards,
crexsking

radicaltour

VIP Member
i totally agree with crexsking.
Ming is one of those nice developers who is not asking for much ($28) for what seems to be a profitable EA.
He is considered one of us and so I think we should support and encourage him by paying for his hard work and service.
The guy is so nice, he didn't even asked us moderators to remove the decompiled versions of his EA. :)

I'm very glad and happy to have Ming as one of our members.
Cheers!

sayembara

I like steadywinner, based on the free version. After a while, despite the decompiled versions around, I went ahead and purchase a copy from Ming to show my support :)

erwal

this EA gain very slow and when lose, it will double up lot size.

I don't think this is correct. When it loses, it drops down to the minimum lot size until it gets a win. Then it resumes the normal lot size.

... A clever strategy to reduce the lot size when it's struggling to make wins.

doerpn

I don't think this is correct. When it loses, it drops down to the minimum lot size until it gets a win. Then it resumes the normal lot size.

... A clever strategy to reduce the lot size when it's struggling to make wins.

any live or forward results of this EA?:)

Aurix Exchange