Aurix Exchange

Steadywinner V5

micscal

that is good. did you test it?

Edit: i have downloaded "small account version" but my mt4 go in crash when i append expert to graph

oikehned

I have thesame problem also with steadywinner V5 for small account, but I have not tried the full version because no money to buy it yet. I have been using V4.3 and has been very good and now they claim V5 is much better.

micscal

I have thesame problem also with steadywinner V5 for small account, but I have not tried the full version because no money to buy it yet. I have been using V4.3 and has been very good and now they claim V5 is much better.

which broker do you use? i use hotforex

bacplayer

The zip.file of the trail version was corrupted yesterday.
I have fixed the problem.
Please download again from

Ming

sayembara

i have put v5 on live account just now. backtesting indicates good performance and i hope the performance replicates in the future. thanks :)

nck111

Banned Users
with a modified file in order to trade bigger lots,,:)

Attachments

• steadywinner5.0.jpg
    steadywinner5.0.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1

lucklogic

Will not work on FXDD - why ???

Will not work on FXDD - why ???

Be advised thatb SteadyWinner V5 will not work with FXDD but runs along fine with IBFX

Please advise why and the fix please

lucklogic

FXDD - now OK

FXDD - now OK

The problem was poor data from the broker followed owner's advise to improve the data and now works perfect

lucklogic

Steady Winner 4.3 presets

Steady Winner 4.3 presets

Does anybody have a good presets file for V4.3 or willing to share there setup variables

I just cannot make the 4.3 profitable and that's strange !!!

urbantool

I could not get the V5 to backtest - problem was poor data on my terminal , improved that then all now OK

Ok, I have 4.3 and 5.0 running. 4.3 still enters trades, but 5.0 has not entered a single trade as of yet. So I thought that your answer might help me some.

bacplayer

Hi, this is Ming from SteadyWinner.

We have forgotten to mention in the user manual that we do not recommend running 4.3N together with V5.0. They are brothers, if they lose, they will lose together and resluts in bigger drawdown.

We recommend user to run V5.0 alone only.

Aurix Exchange