Aurix Exchange

Stealth Forex Signals

vin_yoga

Thanks, I have already had the system in MT4. But I need the Stealth forex signals software which tells us buy/sell with TP and SL.

fxlion

Thanks, I have already had the system in MT4. But I need the Stealth forex signals software which tells us buy/sell with TP and SL.

You need education, not any kind of automatic signal delivery software. I'd even try it but in my opinion I'd end up writing money back request once again, just like with any other "A.I." robots that were capable of losing their fortnight's earnings in one single trade.

C0UNDE

Try this one:
Code:
http://stealthforexsignals.com/sfsdl900.html
I have downloaded the system but when I try to open it, appears a error message :S
Regards

fxlion

Try this one:
Code:
http://stealthforexsignals.com/sfsdl900.html
I have downloaded the system but when I try to open it, appears a error message :S
Regards
Perhaps if you downloaded it again and gave your unzipper another try, it would work.

Hahaha, read a nice instruction "How to milk another bunch of suckers pushing my crap":
Code:
hxxp://www.stealthforexsignals.com/jvaffiliates.html
It's their affiliate site. A basic version, a pro version and a robot, each sold separately - basic as a bait and some of those who buy will spend more for the rest, you know, the VIP stuff. The manual looks like something I've recently seen... oh yes! It's like ForexSTF! The same people behind it! And I've shown ForexSTF is full of lies here:
Looks like it's another (maybe even the same) trading strategy repackaged and resold once again. Whoever gets the robot before reading this post (cause undoubtedly you won't lose your money after reading it), please attach it, in decompiled form if you can, and we'll take a look if there is something familiar inside.

Remember this: lie -> a greater lie -> marketing.

stovedude

Just found this. Can't vouch for it's effectiveness...

Code:
http://www.stealthforexsignals.com/membersarea/stealthfxpro.zip

smokey22

What SL and TP does this software advise you to use?

When you have added tf data : 5 m 15 m 1hr Daily
It will give you a signal to trade or not.
If the signal is trade you will be given tp and sl
Very easy trading. The sl and tp vary to how strong the trade is.

What I have noticed is that it has the nack to know what direction the trade will go. Even if the trade starts to go against you, it snaps back in the right direction. This fools most traders and they get burnt.

Cheers
Smokey22

jaroslavs

Error

Error

Smokey, when I add data to the software and click on generate signal, I have only buy in the field of signal, empty field of trend and only this: ,0000 in the field TP and SL. What mistake could I make?

smokey22

Smokey, when I add data to the software and click on generate signal, I have only buy in the field of signal, empty field of trend and only this: ,0000 in the field TP and SL. What mistake could I make?

I dont think you have a error ... just there is no trade signal this happens more on the 1hr and Daily. You could try downloading data again.

If I have no trade signal on 1hr daily.
I then try 5m 15 m signal you will most likely get a signal in this tf.

I hope this helps.

Smokey22

reggie

I dont think you have a error ... just there is no trade signal this happens more on the 1hr and Daily. You could try downloading data again.

If I have no trade signal on 1hr daily.
I then try 5m 15 m signal you will most likely get a signal in this tf.

I hope this helps.

Smokey22

Smokey,

At what time the signals are generated daily?

I have the daily and 1 H version only. and had all winners so far but you need to catch the start of the signal for better result. Do you know when the trader actually inputs the signals?

In GMT time or in EDT time.
You know what I mean.

Reggie

smokey22

Smokey,

At what time the signals are generated daily?

I have the daily and 1 H version only. and had all winners so far but you need to catch the start of the signal for better result. Do you know when the trader actually inputs the signals?

In GMT time or in EDT time.
You know what I mean.

Reggie

Just had another 26 pip win on the Aud. The market has been very slow through the Asia session. Don't really know why you only have daily and 1hr version. I think you should re download to try and fix this problem.
As I am only trading on 1 currency the Aud on a live account, do think there is no problem trading on the 8 others in the system.

When do they generate there signals.... I dont think there is a time limit on this. As I have reload data 6 hr latter, just to see if the signal had change only to find the tp had increased... think this has to do with fresh data.

cheers
Smokey22

fxlion

It would be good to have a mql program that updates the data files - you would not have to export the data over and over again. But it was left like this cause they plan to sell an EA for another bunch of $$$, which has the same strategy implemented inside and does everything for you. There is also a "premium" version. Of course, these two are not mentioned on the main webpage.
And in today's promo people are warned about SFS closing the door in 48 hours and urged to act fast as if their "sun of forex" software was worth a thing. :D These are widely known practices just like those javascript clocks that urge you to buy the product before the price goes up - and if you don't, you'll be happy later, cause then the "bargain" lasts for another and another day. BTW if someone seems to sell something at a big discount, you can be sure this person will want you to buy a "premium" version or sth like that later. I advise everybody to visit the link for affiliates to see how much you'd really have to pay:
Launch Date: Tuesday 4th January at 9am EDT​
Pre-Launch: Friday 31st December at 9am EDT​
Main Product: Stealth Forex Signals Software. Price $49 per month [did you know it was supposed to be a monthly payment?]
Upsell 1: Stealth Forex Signals Pro Version. Price $79​
Upsell 2: Stealth Forex Signals Robot. Price $69​
Commissions: 51% On Every Product​
Total Commissions: $24.50 x 12 months + $39 + $34 = $367 Per Customer​
I fully expect the first upsell to convert at over 65%, the second upsell at around 50% and I'm expecting EPC's of around $2.50-$3.00 come launch. Everything will be split tested and improved for maximum conversions.​
What we can learn from the authors is how to suck money out of customer's pocket. See the "upsell1" and "upsell2" positions. For those who might not know, check this: .
BTW Beware of "Is <here put a name of forex product> a SCAM? Don't buy <here put a name of forex product> until you read this review". It's an affiliate crap that contains their affiliate links so that someone can earn a fat commission like you see above. It has nothing to do with a real review.

smokey22

It would be good to have a mql program that updates the data files - you would not have to export the data over and over again. But it was left like this cause they plan to sell an EA for another bunch of $$$, which has the same strategy implemented inside and does everything for you. There is also a "premium" version. Of course, these two are not mentioned on the main webpage.
And in today's promo people are warned about SFS closing the door in 48 hours and urged to act fast as if their "sun of forex" software was worth a thing. :D These are widely known practices just like those javascript clocks that urge you to buy the product before the price goes up - and if you don't, you'll be happy later, cause then the "bargain" lasts for another and another day. BTW if someone seems to sell something at a big discount, you can be sure this person will want you to buy a "premium" version or sth like that later. I advise everybody to visit the link for affiliates to see how much you'd really have to pay:
What we can learn from the authors is how to suck money out of customer's pocket. See the "upsell1" and "upsell2" positions. For those who might not know, check this: .
BTW Beware of "Is <here put a name of forex product> a SCAM? Don't buy <here put a name of forex product> until you read this review". It's an affiliate crap that contains their affiliate links so that someone can earn a fat commission like you see above. It has nothing to do with a real review.

Ups sell don't you just love them... not... As for this manual method, if your getting a positive result ... who cares. I will take profit any day... :)
And its on my live account. Product reviews, no such thing.. just affiliate links.

Smokey22

Yea i agree FXlion it would be nice to have an mql program that you could update the files for you. What would be really awesome if you had a mql program that could update all 4 TFs, (pro version uses D1, 1Hr, and M15 and M5 for scalping)....and it would be nice if all u had to do was put the mql coding in the indicator folder, then install it on each chart that you trade, then every min or so it would update and rewrite new data over the old, and of course all of this would be saved in the metatrader\expert\file folder...............Hm...oh yea! There is a mql code that does that, :p silly me....here ya go... .

I'm not the original sharer of this by the way. So no need to thank

Aurix Exchange