Aurix Exchange

Stochastic for corelation between 2 pairs

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Great indy for traders what trades corelated hedge strategies.
You can change in inputs what pairs do you want to corelate, you have also option to inverte stochastic if you want to trade EURUSD and USDCHF
I think will help you to find good strategies using this indicator, i found some good solutions for entries on EU : ex. entering long when stoch EU(blue line is bellow 30, and stoch UCHF (red) is above 70, same diference between EU and UC stochs are above 70 stoch (yelow) and shorting EU oportunity.
Any ideas are welcomed.
Regards

You must be registered for see images

maximo

Hi TJ,

Are you buying both and selling both or taking opposite sides on EU & UC?

Anyway hedging indices also works well with this kind of strategy, but create a neutral spread of lots and check higher TF like hourly for exit.

Thanks for the indicator!

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Hi TJ,

Are you buying both and selling both or taking opposite sides on EU & UC?

Anyway hedging indices also works well with this kind of strategy, but create a neutral spread of lots and check higher TF like hourly for exit.

Thanks for the indicator!
Actualy yes, hedging both pairs EU and UC , but how we know the last time corelation between EU and UC is not like before 90% now in crysis that kind of hedging could be unprofitablle and hard. So i prefare to trade only one of those pairs examplle if H1,H4 or D1 trend on EU is UP, confirmed from some other trend indicator, then we wait like my picture examplle to enter on EU long, i think is clear in my start thread picture. That was my primary idea when i find this indy, and why to hedge anyway with UC same long , when in 75% cases EU is going long on that points, or same for short in oposite case with short trend confirmed on bigger timeframes. I am noticed that you will be same well protected even on range markets. Lets test together this week and got together better ideas.
We will moove this thread in trading systems threads.

G

GoodVibrationS

Thanks Tinojazz,
seems to be a good indicator. I'll experiement.

Aurix Exchange