Aurix Exchange

Straddle Pro

oikehned

I have it but not tried it. Its an exe file and not mq4 or ex4. It installs on metatrader automatic. it require you to obtain user and password from their site. I wonder if you can educate this. if you can, I will upload it

Pipster

I have it but not tried it. Its an exe file and not mq4 or ex4. It installs on metatrader automatic. it require you to obtain user and password from their site. I wonder if you can educate this. if you can, I will upload it

You can get the EA very easily HOWEVER you cannot get the software (news server) that tells the EA what to do (either trade or get out now) it's back office password restricted.

I've been using it now for about 3 weeks now and NAILING the heck out of the markets....I was pleasantly surprised!

Dustin really does have a GREAT product here! :D

It's worth the price of admission......

Pipster

How much did your equity grow in these 3 weeks?

15.3% per week and increasing. (conservative trading while learning and tweaking the inputs)

1 lost in 3 weeks due to trading a pair that had back to back reports coming out on the same day (I took both reports on) now I only trade one report per currency pair on same day. The only way I trade back to back reports on same day the pair must be different.

So I am learning and tweaking. I believe I will be able to more than double my account in less than a month once
I kick in aggressive strategies and validate my trading rules.

Pipster

Pipster
Please share your real result.
This one has a No Refund policy. Scary

Hi John,

I have contacted STP to see when they will bring back their Free Trial. It had just closed last month.

That way you can test drive the product for free and decide for yourself if it's a fit for you or not.

I will post their reply here.

As far as the No Refund policy goes I am aware of it but there's no such thing as a "No Refund" on a product that doesn't work or is defective.

There was another software vendor whom pulled that on me and yet my bank sided with me and reversed the charges regardless of his "Terms" on his website.

Check with your bank card servicer to see if they will protect you from defective software that doesn't work purchased from the internet. Be sure to ask them what they require in order to render a decision i.e. copies of emails you've sent complaining and the responses etc., etc., so forth and so on...

I understand your skepticism afterall I do have a financial interest in this product. There is a learning curve but my tweaks makes it painless and a very effective tool to use in the markets. (I will only share those tweaks with people whom clicked on my link and purchased under my link)

One last thing I will share with you that's vitally important is the broker. They must give fair play! Forget Fxdd and Oanda the spread panda.

Place a spread indicator on your broker's platform and record it's highest value during news releases. PM me the results and I'll inform you if you have a Fairplay broker or time to look for another one.

Pipster

johntrung

thanks pipster
I am really suspicious about this EA as my payment will be gone if this EA is another crap.
FYI ,I'm using a five digit broker called AdmiralMarkets . So far I have had good experience with them.

Pipster

thanks pipster
I am really suspicious about this EA as my payment will be gone if this EA is another crap.
FYI ,I'm using a five digit broker called AdmiralMarkets . So far I have had good experience with them.

I can assure you that this EA isn't crap however a broker can turn a great trade into crap.

One has to be wise in what broker to use and the type of account. Take Admiral Markets for an example. Their PRO account charges both spread AND commission fees. This would not be a good choice to make for News Trading.

Just to help you out I will attach a spread indicator (in case you don't have one) place it on a chart during a news trade and see what it reveals. Post the results here.

Two major News Events occur this coming Tue:

Tue 7/26 4:30 AM EST ?
Tue 7/26 9:30 PM EST ? AUD CPI q/q

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• Spread_5digit.mq4
    2.7 KB · Views: 1

Pipster

thanks pipster

One additional note....if you decide to trade the News please purchase a VPS service have your EA staged there.

The VPS service should have sign up for that but don't activate the firewall.

Firewalls slow down internet speed. Ever turn off your firewall and your webpages begin to fly into your browser like never before?

Speed is everything in News Trading.

Traders using their home computers with a home connection through a firewall.....well I won't say it can't be done but wow! why roll the dice!

You already have enough going against ya! :cool:

Pipster

Hi John,

I have contacted STP to see when they will bring back their Free Trial. It had just closed last month.

That way you can test drive the product for free and decide for yourself if it's a fit for you or not.

I will post their reply here..................................

Their reply is here:

Hello <deleted>

Unfortunately there is no any exact date.

But I think it would be in nearest future.
===============================

Regards,
Mike S.
Forex Tech Support
Chat Support at:

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: <deleted>
Department: ForexTradersDaily
Priority: Low

The reason for this is due to a product re-launch in Oct/2011 and Jan/2012 so it may be a while before the free trial is re-visited.

Personally I wish they kept the free trial on-going so the product can prove itself since they are asking a premium price point for their product/service.

Pipster

Kaylan

On another forum it was revealed prior to launch of the purchase date all the dates for the affiliates to note to increase sales opportunities.

Here are the dates for the STP launch:

Week One- All about free content and building the relationship with your prospects.

June 26th - 28th Special Report**
June 29th - 30th Free Software Download**
July 1st- 2nd Demonstration Video/Results

Weeks Two - All about webinars. We will run them every day from July 6th through July 9th.

July 3rd - 9th Webinar invites w/ proof/results
We will have copy available for every day this week however key dates for webinar invites will be
July 5th - Key Webinar Invite**
July 7th - Key Webinar Invite*
July 8th - Key Webinar Invite**

Week Three - We go live, this is all about results, results, and more results.

July 11th - Official launch- Straddle Trader is Live**
July 12th - Free Software will be turned off so register Now!
July 13th - Webinar invite for Thursday**
July 14th- Only 50 Copies remain
July 15th - Only 9 Copies remain**

Manipulation?

We know it is happening all the time but this was so blatant. It is probably a good product Unfortuately this preview of their tacticks made up my mind to steer clear.

Pipster

On another forum it was revealed prior to launch of the purchase date all the dates for the affiliates to note to increase sales opportunities.

Here are the dates for the STP launch:

Week One- All about free content and building the relationship with your prospects.

June 26th - 28th Special Report**
June 29th - 30th Free Software Download**
July 1st- 2nd Demonstration Video/Results

Weeks Two - All about webinars. We will run them every day from July 6th through July 9th.

July 3rd - 9th Webinar invites w/ proof/results
We will have copy available for every day this week however key dates for webinar invites will be
July 5th - Key Webinar Invite**
July 7th - Key Webinar Invite*
July 8th - Key Webinar Invite**

Week Three - We go live, this is all about results, results, and more results.

July 11th - Official launch- Straddle Trader is Live**
July 12th - Free Software will be turned off so register Now!
July 13th - Webinar invite for Thursday**
July 14th- Only 50 Copies remain
July 15th - Only 9 Copies remain**

Manipulation?

We know it is happening all the time but this was so blatant. It is probably a good product Unfortuately this preview of their tacticks made up my mind to steer clear.

Personally I do not like the sales funnel approach nor the price point but when you see this product put traders busted forex accounts back together again you say to yourself "it was worth the price of admission".

It's called Enterprise. If you have that works......in a capitalistic society....... one can charge a Premium Price Point for it.

Dustin has created a monthly payment plan to help traders but there again it would be great if the payment plan extended to 24 months instead of the few short months that he offers.

I'm quite sure he would have more purchasers of his product and those buyers will most likely pay off the product in a month or so.

.....but as the saying goes....."Am I My Brother's Keeper?" :confused:

That answer will come at the Judgment Seat of Adonai. :D

Nick

Interesting read. I have also been looking on this. I was actually checking out Dustin's Oracle Trader but it seems that it has been replaced by Straddle Trader.

So how much would you say one should have to get started with this in terms of bankroll?

And perhaps a true ECN broker would be preferred, what is you input/opinion on this?

Good to hear that you are having success with it:)

Pipster

Interesting read. I have also been looking on this. I was actually checking out Dustin's Oracle Trader but it seems that it has been replaced by Straddle Trader.

So how much would you say one should have to get started with this in terms of bankroll?

And perhaps a true ECN broker would be preferred, what is you input/opinion on this?

Good to hear that you are having success with it:)

S.T.P. addresses the News Reports that come out early or late which is happening more and more. It also has features for dealing with brokers as well. That's all I can say about that. (brokers,bank traders etc. are all here reading posts silently)

In terms of bankroll....well S.T.P. can handle micro accounts up to standard accounts. It all depends on your broker's margin, leverage and your risk appetite.

If you have a broker that only requires $1,500 bucks for a standard account along with a nice margin (1:100 up to 1:500) AND allow a close Stop Loss (right now STP SL is 20 but they are going to reprogram the EA to accept a 10 pip SL) you are on your way to some nice profits.

So let's say you pay:
$2000 for STP
$1000 for a mini-account (pay $1 per pip)(standard account pays $10/pip)
$ 29 for a Hyper-V VPS account

So you're looking at $3,029.00 initially.

If you prefer a standard account and you're with an American Broker your margin cost will be significantly increased.

My American broker charged me $331 for a .1 lot mini-account 1:50 leverage. That's too much. My Offshore broker 1:500 .1 lot $60.

I can trade half of a standard lot for $300 bucks whereas in America it would cost me $1,655 to carry half of a standard lot.

My recommendation is to start out small until you are used to the EA.

As far as an ECN. Well...more and more brokers are becoming sore losers with OT and STP nailing them between the eye sockets. ECN sounds fine but they do have a speed execution problem. Why that is I really don't know.

For me personally the brokers bankroll is what I'm concern with LOL!!! I usually trade 20 standard lots at a time. Not anymore. I'm seeing a 5 lot tolerance right now and this is the consensus with other STP users.

I've written to CitiFX to see if they allow News Trading on their new Mt4 platform no word back. I need a real bank LOL!!!

If you have an American broker be sure to ask them if they allow pending straddle trades. I think there are only 3 or so brokers in the U.S. that allow straddles on their platform.

Lastly, if you trade standard lots 1 pip is worth $10 so a 100 pip run would gross you $1,000 minus spread not too bad and that's with 1 Lot! American brokers want $2600 to $5000 to open a standard account these days.

Food for thought.

Hope I've answered your questions.

P.S. ECN's usually charge spread plus commission even tho they state they do not charge spread...hog wash! They just call it something else. :cool:

Pipster

Picture Of Demo Trade I Made Today

Picture Of Demo Trade I Made Today

Hello folks,
Below is a picture of Straddle TraderPRO in action. I had opened a demo account with $700 as starting balance. In 35 seconds STP made me $541 added to additional winnings the account balance is up $1,400.00.

By showing this picture I'm giving way one of my tweaks. Those of you whom already straddle trade spotted my tweak instantly.

Unfortunately I didn't allow the trade to complete before closing it out early for $541. Had I hung in there I would've nailed $700 for 1 mini-lot.

So henceforth my argument. If you had to go to war and was given $2,000 to buy ONE of three available weapons, a pistol for $2,000 or a rifle for $2,000 or a sherman tank for $2,000 which one would you choose?

The choice is obvious so is . It's the Sherman Tank of Straddle EA's to help you go to war with your Broker and the Market.

You must be registered for see images

Nick

Excellent stuff:)

So how do you manage the trades?

Is it possible to combine this with a full time job what would you recommend?

Pipster

Excellent stuff:)

So how do you manage the trades?

Is it possible to combine this with a full time job what would you recommend?

Two ways to handle trades:

- Allow the EA to manage the trade with a virtual trailing stop that trails according to your input parameters. You can set a virtual trail for 5 pips for myself I'm going to set it to trail at 3pips. Virtual Trailing is an internal trailing method that doesn't print to the chart screen. This is one of the tactics of this EA to keep your broker at bay. There is a percentage you can split this trail into. I leave it at 100% trail and get out. If you leave it at 50% it will take half a lot out and leave half a lot. In spike trading, when it's time to get out....it's time to get out! Stay in if you want pain in your brain all night. (calling yourself stupid so forth and so on)

- The next way is to manually exit the trade yourself. You can do this by the amount desire to earn on each trade either by pip earned or dollar earned or use your eyes to gauge when prices are about to turn or continue. I personally use dollar amount because exiting by pips earned mean different dollar totals according to the currency pair you are trading. For an example EUR/GBP pays more per pip than USD/CAD. So if you went by pip count your earnings estimation may be off. I have a Profit Tracker indicator that coverts pips earned to dollar figures according to the pip's value for that currency.

As far as being able to trade the news while holding down a fulltime employment. I don't see why not.

I don't know your situation where you live. I live in the U.S. and most trades occur in the early A.M. and Evening EST. So it depends where you live what time you go to work.

Just my two cents (I hope you don't mind) don't trade from your employers computer network. The IT dept can see EVERYTHING you're doing and they will run and tell..... "Daddy Daddy come see Nick making money using your network while on the clock" .......

So lets assume you're in a situation where it's impossible for you to trade the news because your career has you in the rear...ah hmm...:p

Here goes...the next few sentences may be offensive...you'll see what I mean...

Hire a " "

I don't know personally about this but I have a friend who has done this and continues to this day. He hired a V.A. by commission only (not from the site link at guru - I forgot the website he used) to execute his trades for him and when the V.A. generated profits, he received a percentage of the winnings and when he failed he received nothing for his efforts.

Now of course you will give this V.A. access to your VPS and not your trading account. LOL! There's a story there but I'm not going to tell it. Just be sure your trading account and mt4 platform password are NOT the same..LOL!!!

Here comes the offensive stuff. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE ok?! I'm not racist in the least bit! I have tons of friends, professionals that I associate with and for some reason I must have a face that causes these folks to puke their guts out with sensitive information. That is all I'm doing here is PASSING ON information that was given to me.

With that said.....here goes :rolleyes:

My friend shared with me of all the different races he's hired as V.A.'s he's had the BEST experience with Filipino males or females... :) (in the philippines)

There...

I said it!

He said their loyalty and honor is unbelievable.

So take it for what it's worth....

Most likely you may have to train them and let them practice for two months worth of news reports.

Oh yes he said the older the V.A. the better...less ambitious....younger ones see the dough you're banking and guess what..... especially if they're ambitious...gone with the wind with your free training.

Food for thought....

Pipster

Merlin

Pipster.. Are the developers thinking of automating this so that it will Auto-trade big news events? Or are there too many manual inputs and subjective decisions to be made that require you to be in front of charts?
A lot of these big news events are way past by bed time :)

Pipster

Pipster.. Are the developers thinking of automating this so that it will Auto-trade big news events? Or are there too many manual inputs and subjective decisions to be made that require you to be in front of charts?
A lot of these big news events are way past by bed time :)

Hello Merlin,

If you're content with just trading one event a day (not back to back reports) then it's possible to set the parameters up the day before and leave the system activated.

Barry gives all of the STP users the parameters to trade the day before. Just input the parameters into the STP News Server and change a few inputs in the EA and you're done.

Here's one of Barry's posting for the trade I had entered and uploaded the picture here.

9:30 PM East Coast time
AUD CPI q/q ? CHange in the price of goods and services purchased by consumers
AUD/USD

STRADDLE PRO ? set Buy and Sell triggers to .3 on row 1 and check the box. Don?t check the box on any other row. Set Buy/SellPips to 8.

Easy to follow tips.

Now I must say the system developer recommends you "man the ship" 15 minutes prior to trade time. To insure all systems go. Re-check everything and I concur. My News Server had logged off for some reason on one of my trades.

But I have setup my system and returned back to bed. Got up to some pips and other times no action at all. I'm willing to accept that as a cost of sleeping with the exception of NFP (bread & butter trade) I get up for that one.

Hope this helps. :)

Pipster

Aurix Exchange