one to one coaching

Strategy American Day Line

Mulya

Hellow.

I'm from Russia. Sorry for my English )
I'm author of strategy - American Day Line.

This's is a months statement advisor from real account.

You must be registered for see images

Anybody interesting in this?

more about this strategy on page -

H

hermes

Spasibo Mulya, don't worry about your Russian accent we don't hear it. Yes, we would like it even in Russian language because we can translate it on Google.
Dosvidania Hermes

Mulya

You can buy advisor (expert) for MT4. Make 100$ payment via PayPal mandarinkevin@gmail.com and mail us about your order, include in your mail your MT4 account number. We are team of developers will update our product and fix bugs if they will be found. If product will have an update you'll have last version via email.

Thanks

H

hermes

Mulya, I didn't know that you are partisan but we are pirates, we don't buy we borrow. Put it on market and somebody will get it for you for free. Why bother with buy. Are we not enough ripped off by brokers and Wall Street?
Mulya how did you come to the $100? It is nice round number but it is not Fibonacci.
Thanks Hermes

stovedude

We prefer the "Try Before You Buy", because of all the garbage that bombards us every day. If we find that gem, we will then feel obligated to donate to the cause.

Mulya

Hermes, it costs 100$ becouse I think that it's medium available price. The product is in limited quantity only 100 items (72 items available).

stovedude, I can't give you demo of advisor (expert) if you don't belive to screenshots you can go to my site translate the post and download an indicator from the website and try to trade using strategy.

P.S Nevertheless, thanks for your answers! :)

I have checked the strategy on the charts for some time and have to admit that it is excellent.

Thanks, Mulya for posting your strategy.

The EA is for those who don?t have the time to trade manually.

From what I see it is worth every cent and the posted backtests and live-results confirm it.

Thanks again.

radicaltour

VIP Member
Thank you, bestfx-trader. It's recommendation from people like you that gives me full confidence to buy such products. And it helps when the vendor (Mulya) is asking for a reasonable price.
I will do a little research and look to buy the EA and will post the demo result on myfxbook for everyone to see.

H

hermes

OK Mulya post the indicator and manual for the strategy and I will trade it manually. If it works I will buy your EA and even be your referral for buyers like bestfx-trader did.
You have to understand that we were 99,99% ripped off, therefore there is more sarcasm then optimism. There are a few excellent manual systems which work but almost no if any EA!
Hermes

Joy22

OK Mulya post the indicator and manual for the strategy and I will trade it manually. If it works I will buy your EA and even be your referral for buyers like bestfx-trader did.
You have to understand that we were 99,99% ripped off, therefore there is more sarcasm then optimism. There are a few excellent manual systems which work but almost no if any EA!
Hermes
waived ExpertAdvisor,
Hermes is right too many scams

joy22

radicaltour

VIP Member
You can buy advisor (expert) for MT4. Make 100$ payment via PayPal mandarinkevin@gmail.com and mail us about your order, include in your mail your MT4 account number. We are team of developers will update our product and fix bugs if they will be found. If product will have an update you'll have last version via email.

Thanks
Hi Mulya, i tried to send you $100 for the EA but this is the message i got:
"Currently PayPal accounts in Kazakhstan are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds"

Do you have another paypal account i can send to?
Also, can you please do a backtest for 2005-2010 like Vit asked for?

thank you.

stovedude

I will be interesting to see some more tests. With the martingale portion of the strategy, it raises some questions (any eyebrows) for sure...

Mulya

Hermes, today we start to translate our manual, as soon as it'll be possible we will post the link here.

vit007, radicaltour.

EA was optimized for 1.5 year period for maximum profit. And as you know market is variable. What was a year ago can does not work now. That's why for such big periods as 5 years very difficult to optimize algoritm. Our EA is used on a real account, we are watching for market and update algoritm of EA to take profit. For our customers we send updates if we made them and have technical support also. Lastly I can show you 2 reports. May be one of them you can see before.

1) EUR/USD tester report

2) New updated report from a real account.

Now we are testing some parametrs of EA for aud/usd, do not pay attention. When we'll have good results for aud/usd you'll be informed.

I'm sorry but we just known, that our country can't receive funds via PayPal, we can pay only. Thats why if you want to buy EA via paypal please use this , in field "You send:" paste 100, in field "WMZ purse:" paste Z115516282272. After founds will be received wi'll send you Ea via email
Thank you. I hope for future cooperation.

stovedude, do not afraid, EA doesn't use full Martingail. The lot increase twice, only. Then we have initial lot again. As you can seen in report lot's of orders are closed for the second time. But if we have loss for the second time, EA will "playback" profit. We already have situation like that, look at screenshot 2010.09.20. As a result EA give profit.
Moreover EA traids at H1 interval and for Enter on market he needs a confirmation of 2 indicators - that reduses risks + Trand Magic indicator have good flat respond.

I have translated the instructions and made a PDF for my personal use.

Only the images contain russian words because I don?t know how to change that.

In the rar-file you?ll find the english PDF, the template and the TrendMagic indicator.

Enjoy until Mulya will post his translation.

Mulya

bestfx-trader, thank you very much for your work! You have right and great translation of the strategy. I'll post and give you translated pictures for your pdf

radicaltour

VIP Member
...Thats why if you want to buy EA via paypal please use this , in field "You send:" paste 100, in field "WMZ purse:" paste Z115516282272. After founds will be received wi'll send you Ea via email
Mulya, this Xchange web site charges $20 for commision! So that's 20% extra (of the $100).
I don't mind paying you but i really hate getting charged 20% fee. :-(
Do you have another option (like moneybookers)?

Thank you.

vit007

New EA

New EA

Hi guys. Im new to this forum but I really enjoy all your posts. Im option trader for the last 7 years and new to forex . But idea for a good EA to trade is very interesting . But like you already know 99% of the worthless. .
Just recently I discovered this robot (you can see 1 version on this veb site) If you monitor in slow motion how it takes buy sell orders its very impressive . But its only good for 3 hours a day for slow Asian market . The new robot Ultimate works 24 hours but cost is 800 $$. One trader (on the net) tolled me that his planning to quit his job if profit would continue to pile up and advise me to buy it. ( he refused to provide any account statements). 800 $$ for a good EA is nothing but for the fake one to much. Also almost 0 information on the web tells me it can be a good one , people don?t share good EA.
So my idea is to get 7 more people and share a cost for this EA , 100 $$ each. If you like an idea send me your email to serferlife@live.com (we can use Pay pal for the $$$ transfer.
I live in Toronto.

vit007

Re above $$ payments for American day line we can use Western union . (looks just to simple to work) but again simple often works .
If you need any help with Russian translation I can help.
Vit

radicaltour

VIP Member
this is the message i got when i was about to use moneybooker:
WARNING
Payments between US customers, and US customers and international customers using the Send Money service are not supported.
Please do NOT upload funds if you intend to use our Send Money service to make such payments.

I can't believe it's so hard to send money!!! lol
Do we have another payment option?

H

hermes

Yes, bring it to Mulya personally. Make it as holiday trip to Russia. They have beautiful women there! I would go with you as a bodyguard.
Hermes

radicaltour

VIP Member
you sure hermes? the women may be bigger than you! hahahaha
At least i know they're bigger than me (cause i'm Asian)!

one to one coaching