one to one coaching

(Share) StrategyQuant v.3.8.1

adelzadeh

“Failure is success in progress.”

Version 3.8.1 - bugfix release

Computer Generated Trading Strategies Platform
StrategyQuant is a powerful strategy development platform that uses machine learning techniques and genetic programming to automatically generate new automated trading systems for any market or timeframe.

With StrategyQuant you can:
[​IMG]Build unlimited number of trading strategies [​IMG]Develop strategies for any market or timeframe [​IMG]Run Robustness Tests to reduce the risk of curve-fitting
[​IMG]Export your strategies to MetaTrader4, NinjaTrader or Tradestation with full source code! [​IMG]Improve existing strategies by altering the trading rules [​IMG]Optimize your strategy using Walk-Forward optimization
In StrategyQuant you don't need to define the trading rules of your new trading system. It uses machine learning techniques to generate new, unique trading strategies.
No programming or trading knowledge is required.
It is able to create strategies that you as a trader wouldn't think of, and it is able to do it quickly and test the generated strategies right away.

StrategyQuant can generate you hundreds of new trading strategies - each unique, backtested on multiple data/timeframes to ensure maximum robustness.

The resulting strategies can be saved as a Tradestation strategy in EasyLanguage, NinjaTrader C# strategy or MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor with complete source code.

Robust backtesting and strategy analytics
StrategyQuant includes the most complex strategy performance analytics on the market.
It contains several powerful tools that allow you to test your strategy for robustness to avoid curve fitting and over optimization including Monte Carlo, Walk-Forward analysis and 3D charts.

Featured trading platform for futures, stocks, ETFs, commodities

How exactly does it work?
Let's say you want to create a new trading strategy for EURUSD:

You'll choose the EURUSD data source, choose timeframe and time range.
Define which blocks the strategy should consist of (indicators, price data, operators, etc.).
Define what should be the parameters of resulting strategy - for example, total Net Profit must be above $ 5000, % Drawdown must be lower than 20%, Return/DD ratio must be above 4, it must produce at least 300 trades.
Then just hit the Start button and StrategyQuant will do the work. It will randomly generate new trading strategies using building blocks you selected, tests them right away and stores the ones that fit your requirements for your review.
You can then review the newly generated strategies, perform additiona tests or export them as MetaTrader4 EAs.

two file:

Last edited:

maxaman

There is no spyware as far as I can see. I tested it and loads ok and runs ok.
I even added some trading system search runs and it ran without problems.
I installed version 3.82 and once I ran it, it reverted back to the version 3.81, so there is no way to make it work for future versions unless you study how the .jar file was programmed.

maxaman

kesk, BIg Thanks, let me test it out and will report you back. Is it the 64Bit version of StrategyQuant 3.82 ?

kesk

Yes its for 64 bit version only.

kesk, BIg Thanks, let me test it out and will report you back. Is it the 64Bit version of StrategyQuant 3.82 ?

PS: I am looking for some one to cooperate on the V4 alpha2 & 4. Seems based on CEF ( combines java, js and html all in one application)

andy60

Yes its for 64 bit version only.

PS: I am looking for some one to cooperate on the V4 alpha2 & 4. Seems based on CEF ( combines java, js and html all in one application)
Hi, i'm ready to cooperate both release 3.8 and 4. Someone knows the cure for 4?

kularb121

Hi adelzadeh and Kesk

Thank you very much. Would you please advise how to increase the memory? The program just allow max ram only 300 MB, despite i have 4g ram.
I tried these options from StrategyQuant, didn't work.

StrategyQuant64.exe -J-Xmx512m <- for 512 MB
StrategyQuant64.exe -J-Xmx1g <- for 1 GB
StrategyQuant64.exe -J-Xmx2g <- for 2 GB
StrategyQuant64.exe -J-Xmx4g <- for 4 GB The most

one to one coaching