Suffering with trading

peldoman

Hello Traders,

I was wondering who is also suffering trading the last couple of weeks ?
Not the system or ea your are using but the problems with the Euro, Greece and all the political shit around.

Now it,s easy to say don,t trade Euro but these problems are also involved other curency pairs.

I know market is never stable but the last couple of weeks it,s terrible in my opinion.

Pipster

Hello Traders,

Not the system or ea your are using but the problems with the Euro, Greece and all the political shit around.

Now it,s easy to say don,t trade Euro but these problems are also involved other curency pairs.

I know market is never stable but the last couple of weeks it,s terrible in my opinion.

The forex market is not as solid as it was prior to 2008. In America, 2000 more banks are expected to go out of business by the end of this year.

A large Euro Bank is shutting down operations in America (you can guess who - they are one of the largest liquidity providers with-in the interbank network)

With banks failing all around the world who knows what that will do to the market as a whole.

Two of the largest banks in America are now on "Credit Watch" (they are being watch by the feds for possible insolvent issues)

We need banks to stay in the game!:eek:

It feels like a big fuse has been lit under the global financial markets.:(

Like I had shared with a friend whom was buying up gold...."buy food, water and seeds as well as a few fishing poles! Because when push comes to shove who are you going to sell your gold to?"

In 2008 another friend tried to sell his gold and he couldn't. Even the company that promised to buy it back with a guarantee refused to buy it back!

I think it's a mistake all of these countries dumping the green back as their reserve currency. That is going to make things worse.

However......

I hope for the best in the future for all of us traders!:)

peldoman

I agree with you.
We will see, maybe a few currency,s more to trade with, Drachme, Peseta, maybe the Lire also.

Pipster

I agree with you.
We will see, maybe a few currency,s more to trade with, Drachme, Peseta, maybe the Lire also.

Last night I was watching an interview with Senator Orin Hatch. It was quite revealing!

He said that American banks holds 54% of Greece debt! :eek:

AND.......

If Greece goes down guess who else is going down! :rolleyes:

When commentators on different news began saying if Greece goes down we all go down. I thought "Baaa! Humbug!"

I had NO IDEA the fuse begins in Greece and ends in American banks!

Then it is imperative that America help bail Greece out OR.....

face the biggest worldwide financial melt down as each train car begins to derail around the world..

I really admire the Greece way of life. Especially how their government allow folks to retire at 52 years of age. Here in America, they are thinking of raising the retirement age to 69...now they are tempting going to 72! :cool:

Young people don't know what this means. Gov-mints are hedging a bet that most people won't make it to 72 thereby relieving the gov-mint from paying you a stipend every month eventho they had taken that stipend out of your paycheck during your entire life. NOT FAIR PLAY!:mad:

For the faithful >>> PRAY!
For the non-faithful >>> CROSS YOUR FINGERS!

peldoman

American banks holds 54% of Greece debt!

American banks holds 54% of Greece debt!

The majority in my country is against giving more money to Greece.
Last night our Prime minister is saying, if we don,t give the money to Greece a disaster will come over the world.
The reporter ask him ,what if Greece will fail?
He said, i don,t want to think about that!!!

And what about Portugal, Spain and Italy? who,s next?

Pipster

No Bail Out For Greece! WHAT!!!

No Bail Out For Greece! WHAT!!!

The majority in my country is against giving more money to Greece.
Last night our Prime minister is saying, if we don,t give the money to Greece a disaster will come over the world.
The reporter ask him ,what if Greece will fail?
He said, i don,t want to think about that!!!

And what about Portugal, Spain and Italy? who,s next?

These people are NUTS! No Bail Out For Greece??!!!?? Does he understands what that will do???!!!!???

Senator Orin Hatch

Ok? No bail out FINE! How about FORGIVING THE DEBT! That will do just as well. Keep the market alive!

Fancy Pants

peldoman

Greece

Greece

:p only a small part from Athens, 324 people wrote on their taxpaper they have a swimmingpool.
The Greece tax made some photo,s with the satelite and find out that 324 should be 16.974 swimming pools.

Also in only one small part of Greece 135 doktors told the tax that they only made ?10.000 a year as income.

Thousend of people having a second house , 2 cars and a boat, but their income is between ?10.000 and ?12000 a year.(lol)

I don,t know if this is to laugh or cry?

Pipster

China To The Rescue!

China To The Rescue!

:p only a small part from Athens, 324 people wrote on their taxpaper they have a swimmingpool.
The Greece tax made some photo,s with the satelite and find out that 324 should be 16.974 swimming pools.

Also in only one small part of Greece 135 doktors told the tax that they only made ?10.000 a year as income.

Thousend of people having a second house , 2 cars and a boat, but their income is between ?10.000 and ?12000 a year.(lol)

I don,t know if this is to laugh or cry?

TODAY.........

CHINA
announced that it would BAIL OUT Greece! :eek:
You must be registered for see images

Makes sense! China owns alot of America's debt so if Greece goes down so does China (indirectly)

Smart Move......;)

Pipster

New Forex Laws Screws Americans Again!

New Forex Laws Screws Americans Again!

What in HADES is going on here!!!!:mad:

US Citizens can no longer trade Gold on the Forex Exchange Network? Where's the Freedom??!!!!

I heard today that the TSA is on the alert for bombs being placed into the body by surgery.

Ok I know what this means.......B E N D O V E R! :eek:

Here's the email I received today.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Dear Trader,

As a result of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act, new regulations will be coming into effect on July 16, 2011. All U.S. based retail forex dealers such as FXDD will be prohibited from offering leveraged trading in precious metals to retail clients after Friday, July 15, 2011. As a U.S. based trader, FXDD will no longer be able to offer you leverage based trading of Gold and Silver as of 4 P.M. EDT July 15, 2011.

It is FXDD's current plan to continue to offer our U.S. based traders the opportunity to trade Gold and Silver, however, on a 1:1 non-leveraged basis, which will require substantially more margin. If you do not have sufficient margin to cover your open metal positions on a 1:1 basis, you will need to reduce your exposure before 4 P.M. on July 15, or risk all remaining open positions in Gold or Silver being closed out automatically and the remaining balances deposited back into your trading account.

The new regulations will not affect other Forex pairs and as always, FXDD remains committed to bringing new and innovative products to our clients.

We appreciate your understanding and loyalty. We look forward to your continued business now and into the future.
Sincerely,

FXDD

I'm thinking of going over to FinFx but I can't wrap my head around giving someone my intimate financial details to a complete stranger in a different country......I've had I.D. Theft Raping before here in my country...my nerves
couldn't handle having my details in a foreign country!

maximo

That's odd, CMC Markets & GFT offer every leveraged product under the sun, yet Forex specific brokers can't diversify their leveraged products?
I'd check for any other US brokers still offering Gold if you want to trade it.

Oh and I think Greece is like a thimble floating in China's bucket in terms of GDP. If Greece goes under.. I can see China evicting them and having more land to plant rice :p

Yoda

I don't know why they are doing that. i think the law has to do with people dealing in gold. They are not allowed to deal in it unless they are able to deliver the realy product in 28 days to the customer or somethign like that.

What in HADES is going on here!!!!:mad:

US Citizens can no longer trade Gold on the Forex Exchange Network? Where's the Freedom??!!!!

I heard today that the TSA is on the alert for bombs being placed into the body by surgery.

Ok I know what this means.......B E N D O V E R! :eek:

Here's the email I received today.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Dear Trader,

As a result of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act, new regulations will be coming into effect on July 16, 2011. All U.S. based retail forex dealers such as FXDD will be prohibited from offering leveraged trading in precious metals to retail clients after Friday, July 15, 2011. As a U.S. based trader, FXDD will no longer be able to offer you leverage based trading of Gold and Silver as of 4 P.M. EDT July 15, 2011.

It is FXDD's current plan to continue to offer our U.S. based traders the opportunity to trade Gold and Silver, however, on a 1:1 non-leveraged basis, which will require substantially more margin. If you do not have sufficient margin to cover your open metal positions on a 1:1 basis, you will need to reduce your exposure before 4 P.M. on July 15, or risk all remaining open positions in Gold or Silver being closed out automatically and the remaining balances deposited back into your trading account.

The new regulations will not affect other Forex pairs and as always, FXDD remains committed to bringing new and innovative products to our clients.

We appreciate your understanding and loyalty. We look forward to your continued business now and into the future.
Sincerely,

FXDD

I'm thinking of going over to FinFx but I can't wrap my head around giving someone my intimate financial details to a complete stranger in a different country......I've had I.D. Theft Raping before here in my country...my nerves
couldn't handle having my details in a foreign country!

Yoda

The two worse months of the year to trade are August and December and July is right behind them.

Hello Traders,

lynnalthea83

These people are NUTS! No Bail Out For Greece??!!!?? Does he understands what that will do???!!!!???

Senator Orin Hatch

Ok? No bail out FINE! How about FORGIVING THE DEBT! That will do just as well. Keep the market alive!

Fancy Pants

If you look at other countries, letting them fall will allow them to rebuild. Its not always a bad thing to not let the market live but instead let it die like it wanted too.

Pipster

If you look at other countries, letting them fall will allow them to rebuild. Its not always a bad thing to not let the market live but instead let it die like it wanted too.

Hi Lynnalthea,

Welcome to Worldwide-Invest! :)

I respectfully disagree with allowing key countries to die....

The problem isn't that simple to explain. But and foremost I don't want my country to go belly up!

You see my dear fellow trader professional....IF countries begin failing around the world.......

Invasion armies will begin!

It's in our behavior code make up >>>> Survival Of The Fittest!

This was prophesied to happen...nations against nations over food, oil and water*....until the anti-christ shows up and solves the worlds economic catastrophe and he will require all nations to rest their arms and be at peace with each other for about 3 and a half years....

*actually over oil & wine - some believe its crude oil while other's believe it's cooking oil with wine as a liquid to consume - in other words like Esau their bellies will make them march into other nations for spoils

Pipster

I don't know why they are doing that. i think the law has to do with people dealing in gold. They are not allowed to deal in it unless they are able to deliver the realy product in 28 days to the customer or somethign like that.

Hi Yoda,

America is acting very strange lately....I mean VERY STRANGE.....

They really tried to lower the leverage to 1:1 then 1:20 but traders and brokers kick up enough stink and they settled for 1:50. Now they are going to revisit this issue again and push hard for 1:1...

I don't get it...what is their problem??!!!

This is a chess game but whom are they playing against? Certainly not us small guys.....banks?

OR maybe.....

They want to push all US traders out of the currency markets and into the futures markets in order to keep it alive and well?

That's my gut instinct. (no gov-mint infusion of cash in the futures markets)

Start taking items away like gold and silver next will probably be CFD's...then Exotics then something else like one can't trade anything outside the greenback?

It's heading in that direction....

The FREE Market is now being converted to The SEIZED Market! :eek:

But just suppose all US traders are pushed out of the currency markets....a market where banks, institutions and corporations from around the world line their pockets and depend on for survival.....just suppose a ditch in the road is made....what would that do to the world's economy?

Now it has me wondering......:rolleyes:

Pipster

That's odd, CMC Markets & GFT offer every leveraged product under the sun, yet Forex specific brokers can't diversify their leveraged products?
I'd check for any other US brokers still offering Gold if you want to trade it.

Thanks Maximo for the heads up! :)

I will look into it....

Aurix Exchange