(Share) super BB MACD SSA Trading system

santu2318

Banned Users
Can any one here to help me out about this indicator, This indicator has .dll file for library when i applied this system tpl to my any currency chart, the mt4 get hanged, when i applied these indicator manually one by one then also same thing happens, this is a very good indicator. why its happening. anyone help out to remove this hanging problem.

Attachments

vitalfx

Forex Trader
Banned Users
Dear "santu2318", this system is working very fine and smoothly on my mt4, my mt4 is not hanged....i did this procedure....

indicators in "indicators" folder
.tpl file in " templete" folder
.mqh files in "include" folder
.dll file in "library" folder

now try please...do not forget to answer me...

Last edited:

santu2318

Banned Users
Brother first of all thanks for your reply, i know all these things already, i am not a beginner in forex , i trade from 5 years, i know about folders. i do the same which you have mentioned with multiple broker. indicator applied in all the brokers with no issue, but mt4 get freeze every time , after apply template, unable to scroll chart , change timeframe etc smoothly like other indicator, i can able to change time frame and scroll charts but it takes 2 to 3 minutes to respond. this is the problem i am facing. by the way may i know which broker you are trading.

Farazi

Banned Users
santu2318;n2339789 said:
Brother first of all thanks for your reply, i know all these things already, i am not a beginner in forex , i trade from 5 years, i know about folders. i do the same which you have mentioned with multiple broker. indicator applied in all the brokers with no issue, but mt4 get freeze every time , after apply template, unable to scroll chart , change timeframe etc smoothly like other indicator, i can able to change time frame and scroll charts but it takes 2 to 3 minutes to respond. this is the problem i am facing. by the way may i know which broker you are trading.
santu did you try another computer ?

maximo

Perhaps you can substitute the SSA dll and indicator with this one?