one to one coaching

(ask) SUPER EZ TRIPLE ARROW SYSTEM

jamesagnew717

try this out its as close to the system as i can find i copied it from the internet , i use 1 arrow for entry and the price must be under the red line when selling or above the green line when buying , only take trades in line with the timing indicator , and macd , make sure the price remains above the green line when buying or below the red line when selling , if you get a close back above or below the lines , cut your trade immediately

this works on the 30 min chart but can also be used on the 4 hour tf

good luck guys

james

jamesagnew717

if the timing indicator goes white you can also enter as long as its not red when buying or green when selling you must follow the rules

jamesagnew717

forgot to mention this is important , the yellow line must cross the purple line above when buying below when selling no cross over no trade

Lwandile

try this out its as close to the system as i can find i copied it from the internet , i use 1 arrow for entry and the price must be under the red line when selling or above the green line when buying , only take trades in line with the timing indicator , and macd , make sure the price remains above the green line when buying or below the red line when selling , if you get a close back above or below the lines , cut your trade immediately

good luck guys

james

good luck guys

james
Thanks James but it's not a Triple Arrow System

jamesagnew717

you need to see 4 things , 1 , timing indicator must be green when buyinng then you need macd to turn green then you need the arrow with the level on it to be broken and finally the yellow line must cross the purple line to buy you can enter if timing is white thats all there is to it and no it does not repaint

one to one coaching