one to one coaching

Super Gain Indicator

Hello,
Has anyone used Super Gain Indicator

HTML:
hxxp://www.supergainindicator.com/
Here is a Line from there Web Page

Leading & Non-Repainting Indicator!

Many trading indicators cheat traders by repainting their signals: they change their past signals to appear more profitable than they really are. The SuperGain Indicator does nothing like this! All its signals are accurate and final. We never repaint our signals and will never do.

Some people can't believe such signals exist... well, they do - and you can trade with them as well! All the trades you see here are real trades that you could have profited from!

Have The Best Day Ever
Shark Motor

leledc

Hello,
Has anyone used Super Gain Indicator

HTML:
hxxp://www.supergainindicator.com/
Here is a Line from there Web Page

Leading & Non-Repainting Indicator!

Many trading indicators cheat traders by repainting their signals: they change their past signals to appear more profitable than they really are. The SuperGain Indicator does nothing like this! All its signals are accurate and final. We never repaint our signals and will never do.

Some people can't believe such signals exist... well, they do - and you can trade with them as well! All the trades you see here are real trades that you could have profited from!

Have The Best Day Ever
Shark Motor
Here it is

simbasimba

supergain indicator

supergain indicator

Can resend the indicator? I downloaded the given file but error files.. :(

frida

I can't open a file. I tried with 2 different rar openers but no luck. Anybody can share this one please. Thanks!

cadolino

7zip

7zip

you can use the 7zip to open the rar-files ...i opened both rar-files without any problems...it's a free tool...

h**p://www+7-zip+org/download.html

(* replace the [**] with [tt] and the [+] with [.]

Cado

one to one coaching