one to one coaching

superrobotforex aka fxgeniues

anyone have experiance use superrobotforex aka fxgeniues. it seen very interesting agresive robot from indo.but it just work with low spread between 1and 2 spread. which broker can trust with 1 and 2 spread.

Code:
www.superrobotforex.com
statment

Code:
superrobotforex.com/statement/500.htm

crexsking

sharing is caring...

sharing is caring...

here guy....
tf15 pair eurgbp and eurchf

Code:
http://www.ziddu.com/download/9157807/Newfolder.rar.html

Hello hamkahamzah77,

Have a nice day....:)

Is that superrobotforex's statement?
If true, why not u share it here...

:)
Regards,
Crexsking

Hello hamkahamzah77,

Have a nice day....:)

Is that superrobotforex's statement?
If true, why not u share it here...

:)
Regards,
Crexsking
that is not mine statement.that was in there website, i have try it but the problem for the best result is need to find 1 or 2 spread. which broker is spread 1 or 2 can be trust. i have demo on sigmafx it really amazing i think last month, it can make 500 to 3000 in 1 day. so anyone can suggest a good broker?

radicaltour

VIP Member
anyone have experiance use superrobotforex aka fxgeniues. it seen very interesting agresive robot from indo.but it just work with low spread between 1and 2 spread. which broker can trust with 1 and 2 spread.
Are you sure the spread is all it looks for? Cause I know JadeFX and MBT provide 1-2 spread on EURCHF and EURGBP.

I've seen other EAs like this and when i put it on demo they fail miserably with commission and swap added.

Do we know of anyone that has success with this or FXGenius EA?

Are you sure the spread is all it looks for? Cause I know JadeFX and MBT provide 1-2 spread on EURCHF and EURGBP.

I've seen other EAs like this and when i put it on demo they fail miserably with commission and swap added.

Do we know of anyone that has success with this or FXGenius EA?
yes, i know about that, but i never use that broker, is that broker can be trust?

radicaltour

VIP Member
MBT is trustworthy. I've dealt with them for years now. The only bad thing is that they don't allow hedging due to NFA rules.

I've used JadeFX for 6 months now. They're generally good, but they are not regulated and only 1 person runs the whole company. :)

one to one coaching