Aurix Exchange

Sure Fire Hedging Strategy-100% Profit no Loss

Hello friends, me and my two friends using this strategy from 2 weeks and believe me no loss so far.:)

Believe it, Trade it..... :)

Regards

Nitin

Attachments

• hedging strategy.pdf
    68.7 KB · Views: 13

Minette

Hi pradeepdev500,
Many thanks for sharing your system!
In your text, you speak about a trading model with instructions on how to use it. Would you post this sytem?
Secondary, a remark: it's possible to trade with different currencies usually having inverse behaviour.
Kind regards.
:):)

Polleczko

pradeepdev500 ,

thanks for sharing. Looks promising.

I think that can be easy to turn this into EA, couple months ago someone shared EA called: Robot_super_X4t with very similar idea of trading.

I made some forward tests of it, and it works brilliant on high volatity market, and pairs which moves much (I found even some statement for eur/jpy).

But... when market started ranging, it opened so much positions, that even very big account had problems.

The point is to trade when market isn't in sleep mode, and find best settings to open hedge trades.

P

DANGEROUS stay AWAY FROM THIS METHOD

DANGEROUS stay AWAY FROM THIS METHOD

HAHAHAHAHA before one night just 4 hours trading i am losing 120$ in my account its very dangerous stay away from this one

Hi pradeepdev500,
Many thanks for sharing your system!
In your text, you speak about a trading model with instructions on how to use it. Would you post this system?
Secondary, a remark: it's possible to trade with different currencies usually having inverse behavior.
Kind regards.
:):)

Dear I don't made this system I don't really know which model u r talking about,But I'll try my best to make this simple.

1.Try this only during opening of London and US.

2.If u notice its have a lot's system in some fixed proportion. If u don't have enough balance than u can try out with small lots but in same ratio as written in manual.

3.In our testing 99% it hits target in third try.

hope it helps:)

There is only one drawback of this system i.e. it should be regularly monitor for further actions.But we all know you have to lost something to get something.

Good wishes

Nitin

jamesfr

This may be a useful NEWS trading strategy as price movement is almost guaranteed with some news releases.

Could someone create a script to make placing orders easier???

I know this strategy very well, have traded it on demo and live.
Advantage:
Will give you sure profit for each cycle you trade.

Disadvantage:
One bad range and your account is wiped out .

If you intend to not sacrificing your whole account, you got to stop the slaughtering at some point.
That could be a loss of 20 % or 50 % or 80 % of your equity.
Or 100 % if you still hope and pray for that last breakout which will
return all the previous losses .... and the market is cruel to you and
will not break out but give you that margin call or "not enough money"
message when SL is hit and the hedge should open.

I have met other traders who traded certain ranges and they doubled the lot-size for each hedge. They said that it is near holy grail and made
tremendous profits for months ....
but last time I talked to them , some had given up because they chose a bad range and their accounts were wiped out.

I know that my words of caution will definitely not be heard by some traders and they will trade this surefire-hedge .... and they will lose their accounts,
but well, that is life.
you have been warned.

maximo

Yes this is the same as CashCompounder EA, better to have it on auto.

I have used this safely for many months, by applying a break even rule.

Example: Aug 9, EURUSD was a possible wipeout range of 10+ orders,
but there were several oportunities to get out of > 4 orders by exiting at breakeven. You see the more orders opened the more risky it becomes, so lets use some common sense here.. be safe and you will always profit. It is possible to trade it safely with that rule. When the market ranges.. obviously it has had 4 tries or more at trending, so then get out of possible risk increasing with breakeven at +50pips for 25 pipstep, profit is usally 70 pips.
On Aug 9th there were 2 breakeven exits on a 5th trade and started again immediately and it profits always that way :D

bestfx-trader, is correct if you do not keep your risk in check.

maximo,
I have tried about everything to prevent such account crashes,
starting from trying only to break even after a SL is hit ( and first hedge order triggered ) to widening or tightening the range if
price whipsaws too often ....
and it helped ...
but not always.

There are such nasty situations where nothing helps and this way I lost
up to 90 % of my live account several times.

Not because my initial risk was too high because I lowered it to 0.1 %,
but that does not help in such nasty market conditions either.

fxmoola

I have this method coded into an EA. I expanded on this system and added some unique features to improve its chances for profits and give the client more control and protection.

Please PM me if you want more info.

Because I run a commercial site, my EAs will not be posted here (Black listed) and of course sharing of it is discouraged.

There is a Malaysian Company called Bestwin, website is using this Hedging strategy EA to trade for client. I understand client can purchase the EA from them. According to their promoter, theire experts trader will monitor the market and get out at breakeven or a small lost to protect the capital if the market range too long.

I also uderstand that alot of bank also use this hedging system.

I look forward to someone who can code this strategy into EA and share here.

website

website

What is your website address

I have this method coded into an EA. I expanded on this system and added some unique features to improve its chances for profits and give the client more control and protection.

Because I run a commercial site, my EAs will not be posted here (Black listed) and of course sharing of it is discouraged.

todd,
he well be banned if he is posting his website address
but you still can find it when you click on his profile and look at his postings.
An EA has been blacklisted and somewhere the name of his website is
there and can be googled.

I heard about this strategy many days ago, when i first started trading. Never used it. But i think hedging has some potential. I have my own developed strategy. I am planning to mix with it. Will try it in demo first.

afloress

[langtitle=es]Ea con estrategia de hedging[/langtitle]

[lang=es]Hola amigo, me podrias pasar este EA con la estrategia de HEDGING a mi correo aldrin.flores@gmail.com o pasarme el link para descargarlo.
Tambi?n me indicas como se configura.

Muchas gracias:)[/lang]

afloress

[lang=es]Hola amigo, me podrias pasar este EA con la estrategia de HEDGING a mi correo aldrin.flores@gmail.com o pasarme el link para descargarlo.
Tambi?n me indicas como se configura.

Muchas gracias:)

Hello friend, I could spend this EA's strategy HEDGING to my mail aldrin.flores@gmail.com or pass me the link to download.
Also you show me how it is configured.

Thank you very much:)[/lang]

Hello All Friends,

It is very old strategy called Paulo_Costa Hedge found on FF find the link for more details

Also Find the EA for this strategy

Attachments

• Paulo_Costa_Hedge.mq4
    12.3 KB · Views: 10

Aurix Exchange