Aurix Exchange

SWB 4.1 Revised E with Hedge: Can anyone add the trailing feature?

My_Money

I have been demoing this free one for few weeks.
I am very interested to go live with it but IF anyone can add the trailing feature it would be great.

Thanks

Attachments

• swb grid 4.1_revised_05_E (2).mq4
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
  • EURCHF M5.jpg
    EURCHF M5.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4

topaz790

Hi!

I am using SWB Grid 4.1 on demo for the last 24 hours with a capital of 500$ on M1 for 5 currency pairs. It has opened and closed 22 trades with 0.10 lot size and all profit around 5-6 USD. It is very interesting.

If anyone used it on Live account please share your experience.

Regards

Satya

ekke

Here is the Velocity indi. Gives good BT results on the last 3 months.

Attachments

• J_TPO_Velocity.mq4
    6.6 KB · Views: 3

magix

At least in my BT it works nicely.
Does anybody have a long BT with reliable data?

Thanks
Running an that I have modified, been in a forward test for a couple of months on a demo account, sitting at about 130% net gain on equity.

Stats .

The biggest problem with it is when market goes into trend. Easy to get caught in several positions against the trend and hold through massive DD.

On the older version, I wasn't able to confirm that the hedge worked on live forward and the biggest mod on this one is to put trigger into grid, so that a subsequent trigger needs to be hit, not just a grid step. Holding against the trend on a counter day with the standard version, you can easily get into huge draws....

Sachmo

Hi absdgr8,

I had it on fxopen demo and live account yesterday.
Great performance on demo. Only winners and no open positions left.
On live account, however, very different results. Large open positions left.

Sachmo

boatran8

I have been demoing this free one for few weeks.
I am very interested to go live with it but IF anyone can add the trailing feature it would be great.

Thanks

I have added a Trailing Stop as per My_money request.

Please test it and give feedback.

If your broker is 5 digits, please add a 0. Eg: 5 pips will be 50.

Attachments

• swb grid 4.1_revised_05_E_TS.mq4
    27.1 KB · Views: 8

momods

Here is the result of a test with TS. What do you think of it ?

Backtested for 1 year. ?1K starting capital.

Modeling quality of your back test is n/a. For M1 time frame, you need 99% modeling quality. Otherwise it is useless.

magix

Modeling quality of your back test is n/a. For M1 time frame, you need 99% modeling quality. Otherwise it is useless.

Bullshit.

Don't get caught up in that my friend. When you are tripping the fast charts with a skinny profit, these backtests are a lot better than you would give credit for.

When you have forward tested this for a month and run the backtest to mimic the same time, come back with a statement. This post is about as valuable as what you would consider the backest on an M1 chart, worthless.

billv

Here is the result of a test with TS. What do you think of it ?

Backtested for 1 year. ?1K starting capital.

Nice work :)
I couldn't get the same results in M1 backtests although I used the same EA settings and time period.
With $1K starting balance it blew the account.
With $3K it seems profitable but I can't trust my data.
I'll put it on demo for a while and see how it goes.
Many thanks

scotto70

I am running boatran version and am getting errors "order modify error 1" when doing the backtest.
Any ideas why this would occur?

FACHU

Hello I would like to know if is there any way to put fixed lot that is not money managetment ,because a hicce backtesting and greatly increases the amount of lots and makes me lose but if it's fixed is going to win

Aurix Exchange