one to one coaching

(Share) SyTLAS EA - The art of being neutral - MT5 Multi-currencies free EA

Symphoenix

Hi everyone :)

Here's one of my EA for you all but let me explain what the SyTLAS project is all about...

This EA considers the 28 Forex pairs has a whole where each trade is part of a global position. This gives a higher level of understanding of market dynamics because everything is connected. First, the EA analyzes the position of 100 Moving Averages and the spread between them and the last quote. It's trying to spot the moment where trend is about to reverse and when it's done, acts accordingly.

As trades pile on each others, a story is being whispered and some logic finally emerges. The EA correlates every trades between them and closes some in order to stay neutral. You read it well : SyTLAS is always trying to stay neutral ! But by doing so, and because markets are inefficient at the smaller timeframes, it manages to accumulate currency units. Basically, SyTLAS doesn't try to win. Money is just a byproduct of its work...

Coding this has been quiet difficult but I think I'm finally getting what I was looking for.

INSTALLATION
  • Put the EA in your \MQL5\Experts\ folder.
  • Be sure to have the 28 pairs in your "Market Watch" section.
  • Load it on ONLY ONE M1 CHART of your choice.
  • Default presets are the good ones.
  • Enjoy !
Cheers :cool:

Attachments

wwwfx

Here's one of my EA for you all but let me explain what the SyTLAS project is all about...

This EA considers the 28 Forex pairs has a whole where each trade is part of a global position. This gives a higher level of understanding of market dynamics because everything is connected. First, the EA analyzes the position of 100 Moving Averages and the spread between them and the last quote. It's trying to spot the moment where trend is about to reverse and when it's done, acts accordingly.

As trades pile on each others, a story is being whispered and some logic finally emerges. The EA correlates every trades between them and closes some in order to stay neutral. You read it well : SyTLAS is always trying to stay neutral ! But by doing so, and because markets are inefficient at the smaller timeframes, it manages to accumulate currency units. Basically, SyTLAS doesn't try to win. Money is just a byproduct of its work...

Coding this has been quiet difficult but I think I'm finally getting what I was looking for.

INSTALLATION
  • Enjoy !

Can you provide a version for MQ4?

Symphoenix

Can you provide a version for MQ4?
Hello wwwfx !
I started developping this project in MQL4 and switched to MQL5 when the multi-currencies trading module was integrated.
I'll try to make an ex4 when I'll have the time to retro-port the missing parts.
Best regards

INSTALLATION
  • Enjoy !
Hi Bro, today started test on my VPS and OCTAFX as broker.
A question:
Where I find lotsize to change?

rgabor

Hi Bro, today started test on my VPS and OCTAFX as broker.
A question:
Where I find lotsize to change?
I think you did not read previous posts:

""
It can be used on demo and live.
The only limitation is a restriction on the lots size.
""

So you cannot change the lot size (easily)

one to one coaching