Aurix Exchange

T1gerM@x

vadimt

Hi all,

For the aficionados of the M@x., here is a link, which has got 8, 9, 10, and some part of 11 (i'm not sure, but they are the app room videos) and maybe some of them are incomplete due to nonavailability and unwillingness to share by some. This is a cryptload file, which u can download using the cryptload downloader. Credit goes to all the guys who strived to make it possible to share without being found out by those hunting not to allow it to be.

S

swissforex

Blocked by Kaspersky

Blocked by Kaspersky

Hi all,

For the aficionados of the M@x., here is a link, which has got 8, 9, 10, and some part of 11 (i'm not sure, but they are the app room videos) and maybe some of them are incomplete due to nonavailability and unwillingness to share by some. This is a cryptload file, which u can download using the cryptload downloader. Credit goes to all the guys who strived to make it possible to share without being found out by those hunting not to allow it to be.

Hi,thank u for sharing

Generally speaking,I don't like when a Program or file needs another Program to be opened

It's a kind of Matrioska,and I don't like it

Anyway,my Kaspersky has blocked Cryptload,so there is an high probability that many AntiViruses will do the same on most of the Subscribers' computers all over the World

so we could:

1-Ignore MAX Course
2-Ask you to share an easiest version :rolleyes:

Take your decision.. :D

vadimt

Hi Swissforex,

Oh-huh., My Kaspersky did not block that.., anyways.., will send u one torrent file and you would not have any problems antivirus trying to block it. Those who don't know to use torrents, please dowload "utorrent" and load this file onto it.., hopefully there will be seeders (there are right now) for you all to download.

S

swissforex

no torrent

no torrent

Hi Swissforex,

Oh-huh., My Kaspersky did not block that.., anyways.., will send u one torrent file and you would not have any problems antivirus trying to block it. Those who don't know to use torrents, please dowload "utorrent" and load this file onto it.., hopefully there will be seeders (there are right now) for you all to download.

Thank you very much mate

u r a good person

I don't use torrent,but I wanna thank u the same

Sorry about Max..I'll miss this one:rolleyes:

why don't you upload on RapidShare or Megaupload?
How big is the file?

cya

Has

Keep away team

Keep away team

Downloading keep geting blocked by my ativirus. Team please keep away from this one. I ll try and get clean copy as soon as I can.

Has

I try 4 times to upload files 1hr nothing happened after 2hr nothing and got pd off and gave up. please someone help me. what am I doing wrong never takes me that long to download a file. Then finaly I try this snapshot file and took 1hr 45min.
You must be registered for see images attach

vadimt

Hello Has,

Do u mean to say the torrent file is being blocked or the cryptload? I don't know about cryptload, i found it and i sent it so it could be of use. Torrent i sent it after i found it.., but viruses in the torrent file is unbelievable.., coz what does the M@x has, just templates, indis, and videos.., there are no .exe files, so IMHO either u've not seen the torrent file or maybe my antivirus needs an update because it did not detect any in the torrent.., but anyways waiting for your upload also. Thanks a lot.

vadimt

Thank you very much mate

u r a good person

I don't use torrent,but I wanna thank u the same

Sorry about Max..I'll miss this one:rolleyes:

why don't you upload on RapidShare or Megaupload?
How big is the file?

cya

Hello Swissforex,

It is around 5 gb., coz it has got 7, 8, 9, 10, and some part of 11 (app room)

vadimt

Hi Swissforex

I think u r a lot interested in this stuff, but i should also let you know that they M@x people are always scanning for a copy of their materials and ask the concerned host to delete as soon as they find it..., i don't know how emule works.., i'm trying to get the hang of it.., will keep posted.

S

swissforex

u right

u right

Hi Swissforex

I think u r a lot interested in this stuff, but i should also let you know that they M@x people are always scanning for a copy of their materials and ask the concerned host to delete as soon as they find it..., i don't know how emule works.., i'm trying to get the hang of it.., will keep posted.

yes
that's true
I heard about it

MAX staff is monitoring closely free sharing

Aurix Exchange