one to one coaching

Technical Analysis - Tinojazz

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Welcome to all members in this thread!

Its thread for technical analysis in real time , trying to provide the next market movement.
Please do never take it as " Price 100% will go at that side" and do not take a big risk in trades.
Understand the analysis like help and coordination with your analysis, take a risk on your side for every trade

I wish you all long life with trading and many success!

Tino

My signal:
EUR-JPY sell at 125.70
TP- 125.00
SL - 126.10

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Keep position

Keep position

DS2 is broken
Modify order:
Moove TP at 124.77
Moove SL at 125.70

Tinojazz

VIP Member
TP

TP

You can take profit here at 125.10
and add new order sell limit at 125.45, SL 125.70 n, TP 124.40

C

cfanfx

Good

Good

please kindly upload your screen short as majjed did.

as that will allow us to have a few of what the manual trading is like over there with you.

moreover we all need to learn. and you know picture can talk.:D

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Hi

Hi

nice Tinojazz:)

What is your manual trader?
Candlle paterns and trend lines for enter, fibbonacci and trend lines for exit, by watching bigger TF- H4 and Daily. At smaller TF's using divergences
Now i have perfect signal for EUR-GBP, but becouse the Greece finance crisis i am not entering long.

C

cfanfx

good still

good still

can you do that screen short for the eur-gbp

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Here

Here

welcome, here is some live examples,
New order EUR-JPY is taken, i am with double lot smaller than 1st trade, so let's see later for result.

sreesimha

Hi Tino,

If it not a problem could you please add signal time in your buy sell figures please in EST or GMT. Also do you plan to give in hourly or 4 hour signals so we could visit the site for updates more on a periodic time frame.

Thanks,

Sree.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Eur-usd

Eur-usd

Here is right now unespected EUR-USD sell signal
enter 1.3319
TP 1.3280
SL 1.3350

Tinojazz

VIP Member
HI

HI

Hi Tino,

If it not a problem could you please add signal time in your buy sell figures please in EST or GMT. Also do you plan to give in hourly or 4 hour signals so we could visit the site for updates more on a periodic time frame.

Thanks,

Sree.
Hi sreesimha, Its difficult to prognosse signal earlier, cose i must wait for closing hourly and 4hours candlles. But i think that i will provide signals after closing every 4Hour canndle on 0-GMT time, sure if i have true signal.
regards

Tinojazz

VIP Member
EUR-GBP buy

EUR-GBP buy

Im gona enter EUR-GBP buy
Monday its hard day, but there is a perfect signal

sreesimha

Hi Tino,

Looks like you use a Gartley indicator.Would you be able to post the indi here if possible please?Does the red box come as a part of the Gartley or is it a seperate one? I believe Gartley is pretty good to use on higher TF.

Thanks,

Sree.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
hi

hi

Hi Tino,

Looks like you use a Gartley indicator.Would you be able to post the indi here if possible please?Does the red box come as a part of the Gartley or is it a seperate one? I believe Gartley is pretty good to use on higher TF.

Thanks,

Sree.
Of course, Its some modify version of gartley, and it works very good on H4 TF for all pairs.I use also recognation of canndle paterns using veru useful indi, what was Majjed post in indicators menu.
Welcome

C

cfanfx

still good

still good

From all indications . Can you help with reason why e/j is expected at 122

this week

Tinojazz

VIP Member
From all indications . Can you help with reason why e/j is expected at 122

this week
I am n ot sure anymore, very important support is not broken, That was 3 tryes for break, but nothing today. now everything depense from tommorow maybe.
I am leaving in Macedonia near Greece, so i have close informations for Greek
LIES about monetary economy. The future for EUR looking very bad. I am ready with all torpedo's to sell EUR vs YEN,USD,CAD and AUD, and i am gona catch this moment.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Gbp-yen

Gbp-yen

GBP-YEN - buy at 145.00
TP 145.50 or 145.70
SL 144.60
That was not my signal, that was from payed sms signal services, and i want to give to you all, but it was not so good.
How i say i am for sell gbp,eur vs jpyfrom yesterday.

Tino , Good work

Tino , Good work

Please how is the performance of the the paid sms signal, in the past.

hope you can give it a rating perhaps, it needs modification.

one to one coaching