Aurix Exchange

Tfx template

CHAZ0159

:)I've had my best experience trading manually with the indicators in this package, primarily the "TFX OBOS Oscillator". I've been testing this on M15 and H1 with good results so far. I hope other members will find this helpful.

Bird

Best stoploss and TakeProfit?

Best stoploss and TakeProfit?

Hello

What is the best stoploss and take profit?
It work even with five minutes?
15 min
1 H
Whether or have a manual?
Thanks for the answer

Bird

What are the best pairs for TFX system?

Thanks for sharing.
The TFX-Reversal indicator seems to be identical to the Golden-Finger indicator from FXEngine or FX-Mars Systems.

The TFX OBOS is slowing down my platform very much..

Do you have an explanation about the PLdot indicator ? What is the purpose of this indicator ?

CHAZ0159

Tfx template

I'll do my best the share what I've learned from using this template and the indicators in it. The PLdot indicator appears to be similar the the parabolic sar. I don't use this in my trade decision. I've noticed similarities in movement between the TFX OBOS indicator and another indicator called Laguerre RSI. With the TFX OBOS indicator, I use 0.8 & -0.8 to identify extreme levels and I've added 0.0 as a conservative target level to take profit when I follow the trade manually or as an entry point for a 2nd trade . I confirm my decisions by observing the candle pattern, stochastic with settings 12,3,4, and MACD Crossover alert with settings 5,26,4. If they all correlate with each other then the trade is taken. I use fibonacci levels for take profit levels when I can't follow the trade. The trend direction is important as the TFX OBOS could provide strong entry signals when trading with the trend. I trade on M15 & H1 charts and have not tested it on smaller time frames. I trade GBPUSD, GBPJPY, & AUDUSD because I've seen good daily ranges with these pairs. I appreciate the contributions and comments made by other members of this forum and I hope to continue to learn and grow with this group.

asket

He is slowing your platform bcs it calculates all history bars that you see in your opened window .I changed it 2 max bars 1000 and it dont slow down my pc anymore .Wish you do the same .This indicator need update on bar calculation setting 2 remain lag isssues properly .

Aurix Exchange