The Best Expert Advisor Develop by me

autt86

* Login mt4 : 4096

* Investor password: FXR500

* In Server put : 207.228.252.28:443

he shows his real account:

anyone have this ea?

stovedude

These have to be demo accounts, because brokers won't let you trade 800+ lots without a special agreement. The EA traded only for 4-5 days to take a $600 account to $1.8M. You couldn't get an agreement with the broker in that time (unless you already had one). If you look at his last comment, it says he is "not confident in the market right now." How is one supposed to understand that? Obviously, the EA is dangerous, but if it makes you millions in a few days, who cares? My guess, it's a marketing ploy. We've seen too many of these. Most brokers don't allow this kind of scalping anyway. Also, I might add that the website says "74 people had already purchased The Best EA ,One time later we STILL WORKING HARD TO TRADE LIVE with same use that EA...The Best EA Ever. With The Best EA a sure winning situation MOST of the times. Anyone who already bought EA from we, you surely happy because This EA WILL work at all broker to FUTURE time.." So, that basically spells it out. Buy an EA that will someday work? He shows us his cars, gold, and $$$, which is a big red flag for marketing.

We have some clues about the EA. It's called the AME Cross EA. I have the AME indy, and apparently it would have to be on an M1 chart to generate that many trades. There are also 2 references to MA's, shortMAbars and longMAbars, and then some sort of cross between the indicators.

saxon

These have to be demo accounts, because brokers won't let you trade 800+ lots without a special agreement. The EA traded only for 4-5 days to take a $600 account to $1.8M. You couldn't get an agreement with the broker in that time (unless you already had one). If you look at his last comment, it says he is "not confident in the market right now." How is one supposed to understand that? Obviously, the EA is dangerous, but if it makes you millions in a few days, who cares? My guess, it's a marketing ploy. We've seen too many of these. Most brokers don't allow this kind of scalping anyway. Also, I might add that the website says "74 people had already purchased The Best EA ,One time later we STILL WORKING HARD TO TRADE LIVE with same use that EA...The Best EA Ever. With The Best EA a sure winning situation MOST of the times. Anyone who already bought EA from we, you surely happy because This EA WILL work at all broker to FUTURE time.." So, that basically spells it out. Buy an EA that will someday work? He shows us his cars, gold, and $$$, which is a big red flag for marketing.

We have some clues about the EA. It's called the AME Cross EA. I have the AME indy, and apparently it would have to be on an M1 chart to generate that many trades. There are also 2 references to MA's, shortMAbars and longMAbars, and then some sort of cross between the indicators.
I am attempt copy trade his account to see if realistic signals.

autt86

seems like his ea does work, i also copy the trades and won. today he had withdraw $60.000 fro, his account! wow

autt86

to me i had a big clue what his ea is: fx robot version #5 to me that sounds like the fx robot from this site.

sreesimha

Could anyone guide me on which broker he is using please?

Login mt4 : 4096

No broker details. SO I could use the copier and see how it goes.

Thanks,

Sree

saxon

Oh my, it looks like the original poster blog is a scam person.

His login account is actually a magicfxrobot account
Code:
http://www.magicfxrobot.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=76&Itemid=90&lang=en
Scroll down half way, you will see it.

Scammer :mad:

smokey22

* Login mt4 : 4096

he shows his real account:

anyone have this ea?

Ok Guys Here it is.....

Smokey22

smokey22

Oh yea, this is that SuperFXRobot, (genius) that everyone says doesn't work on live account...looks like someone is making it work.
Hi businessguy09,

I dont know about Super FX Robot .... but I have seen this work, and it works a treat. Takes a little setting up with a master and slave, but if it works who cares? It is a different method, scalping prices between two brokers.

Cheers
Smokey22

autt86

i have been trying for such along time to get this ea to work, but just isnt working for me,:confused:

seems to me that this ea is not the magic fxrobot, but the accounts he had given shows it is:S

he sent me this :

tx413

I have no doubt that this is FX iRobot. At the least, look at his website! It's full of pictures of the robots from the movie iRobot!

And he mentions on the website about "finding the right brokers" and "we already know where the price is going."

It's an arbitrage trader putting broker against broker. And there are a few of these around, including FX Genius as mentioned earlier.

My only (perhaps novice) question is, who loses in this game? I would think it's the broker he's trading with. They're the one with the "slow" data feed and are probably going to have problems laying off all the trades into their upstream market if that market has already moved.

Ok, so here his the Million pip question...they one thats been asked thousands of times i'm sure. What brokers to use with this ea (iRobot), i've seen it work also Smokey, but i've never been able to duplicate this myself...have you?

Also someone showed a screenshot of the ea, of the Mybestea, and it was only 1 ea file. Unlike Irobot which have several components. I'm confused.

autt86

Ok, so here his the Million pip question...they one thats been asked thousands of times i'm sure. What brokers to use with this ea (iRobot), i've seen it work also Smokey, but i've never been able to duplicate this myself...have you?

Also someone showed a screenshot of the ea, of the Mybestea, and it was only 1 ea file. Unlike Irobot which have several components. I'm confused.

the person selling this ea wants $500 and his english is really bad! he said the ea isnt fxrobot but his accounts tells us otherwise. he does have mt4live page with both pairs.

tx413

I've compared a few brokers and to me they are all very close. That is, within 0.3 seconds or so of each other. Of course spreads vary. Maybe there's some other broker out there who gets signals before all the others?

We can assume that all the accounts he shows us are the "slow" or "slave" side of the system. It's just a matter of finding a good "master" broker with those fast-and-early signals. Or maybe... All brokers exhibit this phenomenon to some extent. That is, maybe they're all in sync for awhile, but every now and then one gets a little network lag and that's when you jump on the trade.

sliffy

i have tested on demo and live an ea using arbitrage
it worked well on demo with MRC Markets and Alpari Uk
MRC could be the best broker for arbitrage but they are very slow on live so the ea couldn't open and close trades in time

autt86

anyone try using an account copy software? i try using account export and import ea but the trades on the master are too fast for the software to place orders. any one have any ideas?

seems like a good idea just to copy his trades rather then trying to get this ea to work.

Hi businessguy09,

I dont know about Super FX Robot .... but I have seen this work, and it works a treat. Takes a little setting up with a master and slave, but if it works who cares? It is a different method, scalping prices between two brokers.

Cheers
Smokey22
Would you be so kind and explain the setup please? There are alot of files that I am not used to seeing:confused:. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

one to one coaching