Aurix Exchange

The books that i love to read again and again

saivenkat

Of course today is bonnie's day.... Bonnie1234.. rocked.. by sharing with us a lots of books.. Great piece of share..lots of time and energy that he had put should be appreciated.. I felt that it should not end by simple click of "Thanks button" and he deserved a special word of appreciation.. Hats off to you Bonnie.

You must be registered for see images

And his share induced me to share the following three books that i used to read.. quite often..and thought that it is worth sharing..

Regards
Saivenkat

radicaltour

VIP Member
I couldn't have said it better, saivenkat.
I went to our forum this morning and thought, "OH MY GOD. IT'S RAINING BOOKS IN HERE!"
These books are great and I can't wait to read some of them.

Bonnie1234 is our book leader for sure.

bonnie1234

Blush!! TU!!

Blush!! TU!!

I am honored and I will always continue to expand my knowledge with others...

Adam cc

The book that I keep reading is "Trading for a living" by Alexander Elder, but I do not have any e-version to share.

Chips

Maybe it's a sign of age, but I tend to read most of my trading books more than once. It seems that I get more out of them on the second reading. It could be that the distractions may come at a different time with the second reading or maybe I just concentrate a little differently each time. Also some of them are just a good enjoyable read and can be savored.

Sixer

Forex Trader
Trader T,

pls. use the search button of the forum - you will find the the mentioned book in the Elder thread:

Sixer

Aurix Exchange